While Howard was away

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Kinda makes you wonder what Howie does on his vacations. . . . . :shifty:

What a great premise for a movie/book, whatever.

A newscaster or DJ goes around killing people or doing whatever just to have some hardhitting news to report on.

I smell a screenplay.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
While Howard was away the Amazon site for this wife's dog care book got trashed wiith an avalanche of brutal and often hilarious Tabs and Discussion topics....

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009

Someone caught on to the pattern? There is no pattern. Celebrities die all the time.

That examiner ain't even a legitimate place. People just go on there and write their own artiles and pretend to be journalists.

The woman that wrote that article is a superfan. Every article is Stern related. Look at her article titles "Howard Stern and Beth at Knicks game."

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Someone caught on to the pattern? There is no pattern. Celebrities die all the time.

That examiner ain't even a legitimate place. People just go on there and write their own artiles and pretend to be journalists.

The woman that wrote that article is a superfan. Every article is Stern related. Look at her article titles "Howard Stern and Beth at Knicks game."

:scratch: Of course what you say is true, but this is sort of a "for fun" type of thing.

Obviously not for the folks who die though. Just a strange "coincidence"

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins broke up, I'm not sure anyone cares, but it'll be something they go on about way too late and for way too long... "Remember when Artie was on Fallon with her... and he went to her ping pong club..."

I think Steven Tyler went to rehab, too - I'm sure they'll tie it back to Artie's problems, but hopefully it'll lead to a discussion about classic rock, I find when Fred is rapping with them about it it's radio gold.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
It's hard to imagine that this decade could end with Dick Clark just able enough to count backwards on New Year's Eve, while Rush Limbaugh remains flat on his back and silent.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I think those that lived through these past few years, those that were able to watch Dick do his counting thing on New Year's, will look back fondly at these surreal countdowns. I hope he gets to do this if for no other reason than to see how long Ryan Seacrest can keep kissing Dick's ass year after year waiting for Dick to die.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
God bless Dick Clark for trying to carry on but his appearance on the NYRE show is such a downer.

It's sort of like you really want to see him for tradition's sake, but when you do, you feel guilty. If you don't see him, you feel as if you missed out on something.

I think those that lived through these past few years, those that were able to watch Dick do his counting thing on New Year's, will look back fondly at these surreal countdowns. I hope he gets to do this if for no other reason than to see how long Ryan Seacrest can keep kissing Dick's ass year after year waiting for Dick to die.

Could you imagine the Howard of old, completely RAILING on Ryan? What the HELL did Ryan ever do to get famous, other than the American Idol stuff? Of course, the Howard of new is into that stuff like American Idol and Dancing With The Stars.

...somehow, I don't see "Fartman at the MTV Movie Awards" watching DWTS.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
While Howard was away....

....side-kick and cohost Artie Lange rushed to the hospital for an unknown medical issue.

While Howard was back....

.....the situation was completely ignored.