While Howard is on vacation....

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Farrah Fawcett dies
Michael Jackson rushed to hospital after suffering cardiac arrest...

Die_LaMattres

Oct 13, 2008
Farrah Fawcett dies
Michael Jackson rushed to hospital after suffering cardiac arrest...

Can't wait to hear the gang's comments on this.....on July 13. :jj:

Howard will most likely tell the story about his meeting with Michael Jackson.....again. That must have been some scene. Two freaks trying (and failing) to do business. One has his nose held on with tape, the other has his eyes darting back and fourth. Hahahahaha.......

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Hey, as it's said, deaths always come in 3s.

Wonder what type of young boy-licious body caused Michael's heart to fail him....

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Hey, as it's said, deaths always come in 3s.

Wonder what type of young boy-licious body caused Michael's heart to fail him....

Perhaps what killed him was that he spent too much time coming in 3's?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
Can't wait to hear the gang's comments on this.....on July 13. :jj:

Howard will most likely tell the story about his meeting with Michael Jackson.....again. That must have been some scene. Two freaks trying (and failing) to do business. One has his nose held on with tape, the other has his eyes darting back and fourth. Hahahahaha.......

Don't forget about the newspaper ink. lol

This happens all the time with them! Tragedies (HUUUUUUUGE news stories) happen on Thursdays, after the show.

And NOW they have a vacation next week!

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
Don't forget about the newspaper ink. lol

This happens all the time with them! Tragedies (HUUUUUUUGE news stories) happen on Thursdays, after the show.

And NOW they have a vacation next week!

Next week? Methinks it is a two-weeker.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
I can't remember the precise context, but one time after a long vacation with newsworthy events occurring during that time, a caller complained that they are rehashing old news like it just happened, when it was already 2 weeks old and not interesting. Howard (or someone) said "Hey, man, what do you want from me?" and the caller managed to squeeze in "TRY WORKING A F*CKING FRIDAY ONCE IN A WHILE, FOR STARTERS!" before of course being hung up on. ;)

robhurlburt

Oct 15, 2008
I can't remember the precise context, but one time after a long vacation with newsworthy events occurring during that time, a caller complained that they are rehashing old news like it just happened, when it was already 2 weeks old and not interesting. Howard (or someone) said "Hey, man, what do you want from me?" and the caller managed to squeeze in "TRY WORKING A F*CKING FRIDAY ONCE IN A WHILE, FOR STARTERS!" before of course being hung up on. ;)

thats funny, i don't recall hearing that

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Right, that was my point. But thanks for playing; you've won $500 courtesy of Man-Groomer!

Sorry, I thought you were hinting that someone else might join Fawcett and Jackson in the near future. Thought you overlooked McMahon but I guess not...I'm dumb.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
♪♪ Everybod was Kung Fu fighting.... Those kids were fast as lightning! ♪♪