Which Nascar driver would you hang out with?

summejs

Oct 23, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I was on my way to work when you guys started this conversation on The Morning Drive today, and didn't get to hear it all...but I think it would be a good one, so I wanted to start it up on here :)

I'm a huge Dale Jr. fan, but I think Harvick would be a blast to hang out with (Him and Stewart together if I could pick 2). Harvick is such a smart a**, and I am as well, so I think he'd be making you laugh all night! Whenever Harvick would appear on Tony Stewart Live, it'd always end up being a good show.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Buddy Baker. It would almost be like hanging out with my grandfather again.

DW would be fun. If I were 20 and single again Tim Richmond. :cool: (taking care of course ;) )

Riding bikes with Kyle Petty would be fun.

Most of the drivers I would hang out with aren't current drivers. Hmm, what does that mean?

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
Michael Waltrip, go out have a few drinks, flip his 4Runner in a ditch then stumble back home.

antsie

Oct 20, 2008
Can't remember
Dale Junior of course!!!

But if I could pick two, I'd pick Harvick. He seems to enjoy cutting it up and having fun.

mccastle

Oct 24, 2008
South Louisiana
I want to change my picks. I choose Kenny Wallace and Jimmy Spencer. I imagine I would not get a word in but I will probably hear some great stories.

brett1963

Oct 30, 2008
Cincinnati
I want to change my picks. I choose Kenny Wallace and Jimmy Spencer. I imagine I would not get a word in but I will probably hear some great stories.
I was just about to post the same thing, great minds think alike I suppose :rolleyes:

I'd throw in Smoke, Harvick, and Gaughn as well