Which game console do you own?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
We had some of these threads over at SBS and now just about the whole gang is here now at DRC. Which game consoles do you guys own?

I use to own a PS2, but now I own a PS3 for about couple of years now and I own like 20 games for it now.

So what do you guys have?

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I bought an XBOX 360 when they first came out. Huge waste of money, I've hardly ever used it. I think I've grown out of video games.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I've still got one of these ...

nes-console.jpg

Although, now if I'm playing I'm using an emulator.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I bought an XBOX 360 when they first came out. Huge waste of money, I've hardly ever used it. I think I've grown out of video games.

I don't have the time or patience for video games anymore, really. Although I got this new game that's GREAT for when friends are over. Buzz! Quiz TV. It's a trivia game-show that's great for people that don't play video games. It comes with 4 very simple wireless buzzers, so no PS3 controllers which can be daunting to people that don't like or play video games. Fun game!! And you can download new trivia categories wirelessly from the Internet.

Oren

kingchuck69

Joker! Joker! Joker!
Oct 11, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
chuck69.com
When I was a kid, I had Nintendo and Super Nintendo. I still have both sitting in my closet.

I have the original PlayStation, and it's the newest system I have. I rarely use it because I'm on the web most of the time.

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
I used to have a Panasonic 3DO console... very cool/advanced at the time. It never really caught on though, and it died a slow death. I eBayed it with all the games a while back and was surprised that so many people were interested and bid on it.

Does anyone remember that other more "technically sophisticated" (at the time) console that also never caught on? It had HUGE very expensive video game cartridges. I can't think of the name of it.

Oren

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Does anyone remember that other more "technically sophisticated" (at the time) console that also never caught on? It had HUGE very expensive video game cartridges. I can't think of the name of it.

Oren

Sega Genesis? I had one of those, NBA Jam was the BEST!

a67f81b0c8a09d04dbe59110._AA280_.L.jpg

drfreeman777

Oct 15, 2008
jaguar? is that the one?
hey i still have a 3do
have a bunch of japanese games for it
have not brought it out in a long while
what was your fav game?

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
No, it wasn't the Sega Genesis. I had one of those too. And the CD-ROM attachment.

Nope, not a Jaguar either.

Damn! I can't think of it. It wasn't really well known, but it was one of the more powerful systems of the time. It probably never caught on because it was so expensive. I remember the videogame cartridges for it were in the $200-$300 range.

And like I mentioned, the cartridges were HUGE. I'd say 8"X6"

As far as the 3DO favorite game... I liked Twisted. Another one that sticks out is Escape From Monster Manor.

Oren

drfreeman777

Oct 15, 2008
twisted was great but it takes so long.....
the kids liked family feud
need for speed,road rash,gex,capt quazar,out of this world
some of the shooting games were fun,but i could never find the gun for it!

Oren

Oct 13, 2008
NE NJ
twisted was great but it takes so long.....
the kids liked family feud
need for speed,road rash,gex,capt quazar,out of this world
some of the shooting games were fun,but i could never find the gun for it!

Road rash was good. There was a racing game where the cars were equipped with weaponry, I forgot the name if it but I liked that one too.

Crash n Burn. That's it.

Oren

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
I've got a SNES, PS1, Sega Dreamcast, N64, various GameBoys and Wii. I play Mario Kart Wii every day and nothing else.