Where's the staff picture?

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
God dammit! I want to see Lisa G get bellied out of the pic!

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Didn't Lisa G imply that she would go to Human Resources if Jason kept bothering her?

This bitch needs to go. She doesn't get the show. If they all went to HR every time something happened there would be no show.

RDog

Oct 18, 2008
In Lisa's defense, they do seem to pick on her even off the air overzealously. Considering Jason has about every flaw you can pack into a human being, he should be the last one to have anything bad to say about anyone. Same for Ronnie to a lesser extent.

I think Lisa "gets" the show but has been taking it from all sides lately. If a new contract is signed, I don't see her returning, she seems bored of the job, too.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I think Lisa "gets" the show but has been taking it from all sides lately. If a new contract is signed, I don't see her returning, she seems bored of the job, too.

I think she only "gets" some of it. I don't think she had any idea how bad it can be working with the assholes and broken people that make up the Howard Stern machine. Her refusal to play along shows that she really isn't equipped to exist in that realm without whining and threating to go to HR.

I think Penny Crone was someone who "got" the show but I don't think Howard was prepared to deal with her as one of the few news people left, so she got the axe.

thekingofnicotine

Aug 14, 2009
Notice when they asked her who the 3rd party was she said Chuck Zito.

She knows if she said HR she would be ridiculed.