Where is ME_RUBIN?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I realized the other day that I handn't seen any posts by him for quite some time.

As a great contributor to both SBS and Here, I was wondering whatever happened to him and where he went.

I hope all is well with him as he was a great poster and helped a lot of people.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Me_Rubin was a great contributor to SBS and also to this place when DRC first started.

There's quite a few good people dating back to the SBS days that I wish still posted here!

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Me_Rubin was a great contributor to SBS and also to this place when DRC first started.

There's quite a few good people dating back to the SBS days that I wish still posted here!

that's what I'm saying. Did he ever make any sort of "hey, I'm outta here" post?

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
ME_RUBIN is still painting his roof. (Hectic cleaned the home depot out of big brushes, so its taking RUBIN way longer than planned.) Maybe TheSonicMan is helping him ?

Reactions: HecticArt

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
I can help but put in a word for Sondan and Gymeejet.

And Clock Calibrator and the Interpreter.

:candle: to those guys you mentioned, as well as... soxnationonline, UncleBoomsky, RoadClosed, BenDee, Silent Banky, Capn Ramius, usiphi203, dantodd, Cannon, Amnesia, deadhead13, Dad, jaxpatrick, BatSh*tCrazy, and ThePope, just to name a few. Where have those guys gone? :idunno:

Good times.

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Now that you mention it there are quite a few people who don't come around anymore. I think BatSh*tCrazy was banned back on SBS however. I don't know if that carried over to here.

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
I'm still here...

Just saw this thread today... Ok so its a few months old..

Ok, ,maybe this year's new years resolution will be to post more....

Anyway... Thanks for looking out for me...

deedee

Oct 16, 2008
New York, New York
:candle: to those guys you mentioned, as well as... soxnationonline, UncleBoomsky, RoadClosed, BenDee, Silent Banky, Capn Ramius, usiphi203, dantodd, Cannon, Amnesia, deadhead13, Dad, jaxpatrick, BatSh*tCrazy, and ThePope, just to name a few. Where have those guys gone? :idunno:

Good times.

They were really good times - Sooooo many different & interesting subjects written about back then

Aaron Thank You for naming the ones that were on SBS that are off doing their own thing - A big :wave: to them

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Good times.

Man--where *have* those guys gone? A good bunch. Can they be contacted by e-mail? Anybody know 'em personally?

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I've been on SBS/DRC for six years now and I think DAB, Manco, semipenguin, bandwagon03, and TXWJ are the only guys still around from way back in the day.

Reactions: semipenguin