Where does everybody like to go for fast food?

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
At the Orange County Fair (or LA County, can't remember) they were selling deep fried White Castle sliders and even deep fried Coca-Cola.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
they also had chicken sandwiches (or was it a hamburger?) that used a krispy creme as a bun. the OC fair had a ton of killer fried food. and by "killer" i mean that it will actually kill you. Although very tempted to get one of the delicious looking fried treats, I just couldn't do it. It was just TOO wrong. I did however get a bucket of "australian fried potatoes". The wife and I had a few bites and pitched the bucket in the trash as they turned out to be pretty gross.

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
***cheap bastard ALERT***

BK has removed small fries from their dollar value menu...must substitute w/onion rings now

That is all.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Nowhere. My cholesterol was so high at the doctor's office this morning that they had to invent a new system of math to understand its enormosity. Just reading this thread may kill me. I leave everything to semipenguin, except for the edible boxers, which I leave to BMF.

WolFyre

We can have nice things!
Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
www.wolfyre.com
***cheap bastard ALERT***

BK has removed small fries from their dollar value menu...must substitute w/onion rings now

That is all.

I never buy the small fries on the dollar menu either at BK or McD's. Because it not enough for me, so I always get medium and of coarse that what they want people to do. I miss the medium fries deal on the dollar menu at McDonald's!

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA

Had Lunch yesterday at Carolina Brothers BBQ.

A little old "Shack" in Ashburn VA. you are greeted to the smell of wood burning on the smoker outside the place. Inside they have BBQ sandwiches, Ribs, and Hot dogs. You get a BBQ Sandwich and 2 sides for 7 bucks. The sandwich alone is only 4 dollars. Menu

This place is definitely off the beaten trail, but in reality only about 5 miles from Dulles Airport in Northern VA.

Those who frequent the W&O bike trail know this place as it is a frequent water break stop.

Highly Recommended.