Where does everybody like to go for fast food?

Wolf

The Lone Wolf
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
Burger King..love their fries and Whoppers because more meat makes Heather happy! :p
I love BK fries there whoppers are not bad, but I prefer McD's hamburgers.

Hell once in a while I get both, McDonald's hamburgers and BK fries. :D

I'm starting to enjoy the popcorn chicken at KFC.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Does anyone know of any fast foods that were open Thanksgiving day? In the central Ohio area, Burger King and White Castle were open.

roscoryan

DRC Graphics Guru
Oct 13, 2008
Burnsville, MN
Here in MN, it's definitely Culvers and Panchero's.

For sandwiches, it's a toss-up between Jimmy John's, Potbelly, or Erbert & Gerbert's.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Chipotle is pretty good, and I'll do Del Taco if i'm in the mood for some quick pseudo-mexican food. There's tons of local hole in the wall places around here for excellent real mexican food. If you're ever in Orange County I'd suggest finding a local Jalapenos and getting yourself a carne asada burrito (or chorizo burrito if you find yourself there in the morning). They are a family-owned local chain and are VERY good.

McD's fries are excellent, but they are pure death; especially when you load them up with delicious salt. A few times a year I'll get my road meal of mcnuggets and fries from McD's. It has no nutritional value and is basically nothing more than fat and salt, but man is it good on a road trip! Their sausage mcmuffins are also my favorite airport food. There's something about airports that make mcmuffins taste very good.

And I agree about Whataburger. It's always my first food stop when I go to Texas. Much better than In-N-Out.

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Rol'n over playing dead! :D

Or is he playing Possum...

Either way, I can't get that smirk off his face....
How 'bout a California Roll?...:D

Keiser Bun?...:)

Ham on Rye, hold the mayo?...:shock:

Oh well. Have a great week, Mike...:)

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Chipotle is pretty good, and I'll do Del Taco if i'm in the mood for some quick pseudo-mexican food. There's tons of local hole in the wall places around here for excellent real mexican food. If you're ever in Orange County I'd suggest finding a local Jalapenos and getting yourself a carne asada burrito (or chorizo burrito if you find yourself there in the morning). They are a family-owned local chain and are VERY good.

McD's fries are excellent, but they are pure death; especially when you load them up with delicious salt. A few times a year I'll get my road meal of mcnuggets and fries from McD's. It has no nutritional value and is basically nothing more than fat and salt, but man is it good on a road trip! Their sausage mcmuffins are also my favorite airport food. There's something about airports that make mcmuffins taste very good.

And I agree about Whataburger. It's always my first food stop when I go to Texas. Much better than In-N-Out.
Did you know that pound for pound McDonald's chicken nuggets have more fat and cholesterol than their burgers? That's just messed up.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
Did you know that pound for pound McDonald's chicken nuggets have more fat and cholesterol than their burgers? That's just messed up.
It makes sense to me. They're battered and deep fried.

Now, if McDonalds would batter and deep fry their hamburgers (buns and all) they'd have a winning meal.