When will we be rid of the virus known as Robby Gordon

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I wish we could be rid of this infestation known as Robby Gordon. When will Nascar erradicate this caution breeding, inbred, untalented, worthless sack of a driver. If Nascar was so hell bent on saftey he would not be driving.

The races need less cautions, with Micheal Waltrip retiring next year, Robby should be the next to go and finally we can lower the amount of cautions.

foyt

Oct 23, 2008
South of Terre Haute
But what do you really think?

If only he could learn the finesse needed to make it look like a "racing thing", or maybe just "rattle his cage" and be a little more Intimidating.

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah your absolutly right. Thats a pretty big insult to inbreds out there. I apoloigize to Brian France and all his companions out there whom ive compared to Robby Gordon.

Ruaidh

Oct 15, 2008
I've got a question about Robby Gordon.
I don't know if he still does, but several years ago he used to get the NASCAR patch for his fire suit custom made in black and white as a protest of some sort.
What's the story behind that?

DexterMorgan

Oct 22, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
His sponser was Singular, so the patch which had Nextel on it was blacked out. Jeff BUrton and Ryan Newman had the same thing if you go back and look at pictures from those years.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
Personally, I think Robby should have been "sat down" after last weekend. I would have suspended him for two weeks.

Can you just imagine if Kyle had been doing all that Robby had done on the track?

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
Can you just imagine if Kyle had been doing all that Robby had done on the track?

I think that NASCAR would love it. Kyle stirs the emotion in people more so than Gordon. No matter what Kyle says/does it's a story.

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
I think that NASCAR would love it.

Nascar might.....but the fans? Most absolutely HATE him. To the point that it blinds them on other things.

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
He seems to bring out strong feelings on both sides of the isle. The people that hate him, hate him more when he says/does anything. They there's the group of fans that love him because of how he gets people talking. I have a feeling that while many fans don't like him, he gains many more fans as time goes on. Heck, I know people that root for him just because he's the 'bad guy'.