When will GM or Chrysler step down from Nascar?

eth555

Nov 10, 2008
Now that General Motors and Chrysler are facing bankruptcy or Government takeover, will they continue to support their Nascar teams and sponsorships? If either one or both due discontinue support for Nascar what will this mean for the sport? Just a thought?

mghtx

2000 Man
Oct 23, 2008
So.....will Hendrick stay with Chevy or make a change? And to who? :rolleyes:

k9feces

Oct 20, 2008
If Nascar helped sell passenger cars everyone would be driving Impalas, all the manufacturers are wasting money being involved.

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'm thinking if either went, most everybody would go to Toyota, because let's face it, they have better equpiment and they have better security than Ford. But Dodge would be the first to go, if they went...

Easy Money

Oct 25, 2008
MS
www.myspace.com
they're not going to switch.

Why not, its not like thats the only mfg. he is in bed with? Who would have thought Gibbs would have switched? They HAD to know Stewart would eventually leave because of it. I understand KB has stepped up to the plate, but Im sure they would like more than one superstar on the team.

riskybzns

Oct 11, 2008
land of confusion
i believe rick has been with chevrolet every since he first stepped into nascar and is very loyal to them and i highly doubt he'll leave them. they will still use the body's, the engines and what not, but you can bet they'll get very little funding, if any from chevy.