What would you do if...

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
...the Wrap Up Show was cancelled?

Would you care, not care, what?

I could give a damn about it. Bring back the Friday Show! Wooooo....

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
People are actually able to give their opinions without Howard or Robin interjecting their distorted view of reality.

Reactions: hyson

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
Sometime's I'll listen to the WUS first to get an idea of what I missed and what I want to catch on the replays. It's a good thing to have in my opinion. It's less formal and the back office staff (and Artie) can have more time to discuss whatever the topics of the day are.

Ifandorbut

Oct 12, 2008
I think the idea of a Wrap Up Show is a great idea. However, when the Wrap Up Show becomes a vehicle for letting sal incriminate himself by his own unfiltered idiocy, or when Jon Hein tries to engage JD into stumbling through humiliating moments of his own awkwardness, the show becomes contrived fodder for the six o'clock hour of the next day's show.

The Wrap Up Show fails insofar as it doesn't always, or usually touch up in full on the events of the show it's supposed to be covering. However, it more than succeeds in providing paper thin material for Howard and the crew to make something out of nearly nothing and to also provide Benjy with an opportunity to make a name for himself by showcasing his ability at working an obtuse premise to death for the sake of anti-comedy.

Reactions: hyson

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I think the idea of a Wrap Up Show is a great idea. However, when the Wrap Up Show becomes a vehicle for letting sal incriminate himself by his own unfiltered idiocy, or when Jon Hein tries to engage JD into stumbling through humiliating moments of his own awkwardness, the show becomes contrived fodder for the six o'clock hour of the next day's show.

The Wrap Up Show fails insofar as it doesn't always, or usually touch up in full on the events of the show it's supposed to be covering. However, it more than succeeds in providing paper thin material for Howard and the crew to make something out of nearly nothing and to also provide Benjy with an opportunity to make a name for himself by showcasing his ability at working an obtuse premise to death for the sake of anti-comedy.

Well said. I agree.

+1 if I can.

The Butler

Oct 14, 2008
Canton-Massillon, Ohio
It's the only chance for "real" callers to get through and possibly bring out something negative about the Stern show. Gary quickly asks what they do for a living or tells them they are in the minority.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
It's the only chance for "real" callers to get through and possibly bring out something negative about the Stern show. Gary quickly asks what they do for a living or tells them they are in the minority.

You forgot to mention that Gary begins EVERY sentence with "Listen..."

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Howard has definitely forgotten how much the callers bring to a live talk show. That's really what I like about Ellis. He just takes random calls. Some suck, but some are absolute radio gold.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Howard has definitely forgotten how much the callers bring to a live talk show. That's really what I like about Ellis. He just takes random calls. Some suck, but some are absolute radio gold.

Boom!

And he totally rips on those that are fucktarded and rewards those that are good.

Well done, sir.