What Should Be The Next Madness Bracket?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I was thinking of expanding the madness brackets. Having it around like every quarter of the year.

March - Music
June - ???
September - Movies
December - ???

I will repeat music and movies every year, since they are popular. The ones listed below depends on how well they do in the poll?

Celebrities
Food
Ice Cream Flavors
Sports Teams
TV Shows

The winner of the poll will be for the month of December and the poll will close at end of the month.

Also I like to see other suggestions of what you like to see? If there is enough suggestions and if everybody likes that idea category, maybe there might be a surprise madness bracket sometime during the break. But I don't want to create one like every month, I think four is enough for now.

Last edited:

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
There are 2 acceptable flavors of ice cream: chocolate and vanilla. And vanilla is for women.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
There are 2 acceptable flavors of ice cream: chocolate and vanilla. And vanilla is for women.

I thought Strawberry would be for women?

Me personally, sherbet is one my favorite flavors next to chocolate.

Reactions: JHDK

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Sherbet is neither a flavor nor is it ice cream.

This is what I get off the net.

Rainbow sherbet is a frozen dessert made with the foundations in ice cream, milk and sugar; however,sherbet also contains a frozen mixture of sweetened fruit juice, water, which may contain milk, egg whites and/or gelatin, orange, raspberry, lime, lemon, or pineapple flavors.

They sell Rainbow Sherbet in ice cream stores, the ice cream isle and it has a great flavor in my mouth. So it's ice cream! :p

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
So is orange sherbet a sherbet flavored orange?

If they sell it in the store with ice cream, it labeled as ice cream.

450.jpg

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I can't stand peanut butter, but it a ice cream flavor.

peanut-butter-cup-detail.png

and this is a weird combo.
baconicecream.jpg

Come on with your ice cream madness! :p

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Now would this be considered ice cream. It says ice cream, rainbow sherbet and could be considered cookies and cream?

sher1.jpg

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
Do you Americans have the same rules about what can be called ice cream, ice milk vs the non-compliment frozen dairy desert?

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk