What Satellite Radio Programs Do You Record?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I was just curious what programs you record.

I record Dan Patrick (9am-noon est. XM 142)

Dave Ramsey (12:05pm to 2pm)

Plus sometimes I record Siriusly Sinatra: (XM73)

Playing Favorites Each week, a guest celebrity host plays their favorite music from Frank Sinatra and other artists who celebrate the Great American Songbook, sharing with you what it is that makes these songs so special.

Also Afternoon Advice on XM 99 Playboy Channel (2:05pm-6pm est)

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
The first thing I set to record was the 3 Stooges special on stern 101 a couple weeks ago.

I record Cool Bobby B (Channel 5) every Saturday morning. I play it back later in the day. This is just timeshifting. I don't save it.

I also have recorded Bob Dylan's TTRH. If he comes back this fall I will do that again too. I do save the TTRH shows. I have a copy of every show on CD. I use the digital output on my Polk XRt12 and record in my computer.

btw .... I would like to have a copy of the Paul McCartney Artist Confidential. I missed it. If anyone has one they would like to share, I would appreciate it.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
The 80s AT40s @ 7AM and 8PM. I need to record both since Sirius XM keeps altering the schedule of which one is the new one and which is the repeat. I have given up recording the 70s since it is always 1975 or older.

Allanon

Oct 17, 2008
- Lots of music on Symphony Hall (Sirius 80). I particularly like the "Discovering music" show at 11pm weekdays.

- NPR Now's Marketplace (Sirius 134 Weekdays 6pm-6:30pm).

- Dave Ramsey (Sirius 161 Weekdays 9pm-12am); I like the show but I can't stand all the commercials, so, recording is a must. It's kinda late, too.

- Talk of The Nation Science (Sirius 135 Fridays 2pm - 4pm).

I've discovered the latest two shows through Talk The Dog. Give it a look in the News, Talk, & Entertainment forum.

Dan G

Ron & Fez (M-F 11a-3p)
Unmasked (Sat. 8p)
Special Delivery (Sat. 9p-mid and the midnight shows when the shows aren't live)
Ron Bennington Interviews (Sun. 9p-11p)

Non-SiriusXM, I still continue to record Mark Zito's show after becoming a fan of his over the summer.

ClubSteeler

Oct 16, 2008
I record Howard every night at midnight.
I record Bubba's Friday show.
I sometimes record NFL Network if their guests are steelers.
When I travel, I record 6hr blocks of music rather than having to bring an antenna.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
I like to record the SIRIUSLY SINATRA (XM 73 / SIRIUS 75) program that has guest DJ's. They tell interesting stories relating to Frank or a certain song.

Playing Favorites
Monday 6-7PM ET
Thursday 9-10AM ET
Saturday 3-4PM
Each week, a guest celebrity host plays their favorite music from Frank Sinatra and other artists who celebrate the Great American Songbook, sharing with you what it is that makes these songs so special.

Playing Favorites with Maureen McGovern
Thurs 9/24 9:00 am ET Broadway and recording star Maureen McGovern loves our music and has made a career out of lovingly interpreting it since the 1970’s. She visited our Siriusly Sinatra studios to play some of her favorites and this show was the result. If you missed the original broadcast, here is an encore of her playlist.

Rebroadcast: Sat 9/26 3:00 pm ET

manicspike

Sep 11, 2009
I like to record Scott Ferrall on Howard 101, a little bit of Laugh USA, and a little bit of Octane.

I used to record the Twilight Zone Radio Dramas on Radio Classics but they aren't on anymore according to the schedule, does anybody know if this is just temporary?

mercerboy

Nov 10, 2008
New Castle, PA
www.myspace.com
I have recorded large blocks of 80s, 90s, Lithium, Octane, Boneyard, Rewind, and Liquid Metal for use by people I work with.

The only show I record regularly (due to sleep schedules) is Covino and Rich on Stars Too from 12-3 PM.