What Non-NFL City should get a Super Bowl?

What Non-NFL City should get a Super Bowl?

• Los Angeles

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Las Vegas

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • San Antonio, TX

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Mobile, AL

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Janesville, MN
Given that some of these cities might have to build a stadium, maybe even a doomed stadium, but which Non-NFL City should be able to host a Super Bowl?

The city of Palo Alto got to host SB 19. They don't have an NFL team

Los Angeles
Las Vegas
San Antonio, TX
Mobile, AL
Other

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I think LA would make the most sense. I'm still not sure why that city doesn't have a franchise. They had two of them at one point...I guess the LA residents have better things to do on Sunday afternoons. Can't really blame 'em though. It's not like a Pittsburgh or a Kansas City where there's not much else to do once winter rolls around .

I don't see the NFL ever getting involved with Las Vegas. Everyone knows that gambling is a major reason why the NFL is so popular, but they'll never come out and admit it.

Last edited:

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
IMO no non NFL city should get a Super Bowl. I think all NFL cities should get a Super Bowl on a rotating basis. It may come every 32 years, but it does come.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I voted Las Vegas, they could have girls dance in cages at the end zone. :D

Supafly

Oct 12, 2008
None. And games shouldn't be played away from the home teams stadium (ie. other countries).

givemealiter

Oct 28, 2008
i picked LA but i really would say that if i choose other, i would say knoxville, tennessee with theyre stadium that holds over 100000, that would be a pretty attentence record :p

dpkimmel2001

Nov 6, 2008
PA
It's not like a Pittsburgh or a Kansas City where there's not much else to do once winter rolls around .

I guess if you really have even been here to Pittsburgh in the winter time you need to find new friends here. There's plenty to do. I thnk that you just hang out with the wrong people.

No non-NFL city should host a Super Bowl.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I guess if you really have even been here to Pittsburgh in the winter time you need to find new friends here. There's plenty to do. I thnk that you just hang out with the wrong people.

Never been there...didn't mean to offend you or any other Pittsburgh natives. I just picked two random, cold-weather NFL cities off the top of my head. I'm sure you have a very happening city there.

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't think that the Super Bowl needs to be held here anyway. Hell, it's 19 degrees today!

Yeah it'll never happen. Unless you have a domed stadium in a cold-weather city (Indy, Detroit), the Super Bowl will never come. But I'd rather be winning them than hosting them anyway. You guys have gotten pretty good at the former.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
LA or Las Vegas would pull in the best entertainment. Tampa is nice (Outback Bowl and all) but with having Bruce Springsteen that is bound to fuel the fire around here about E Street Radio.

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
Snoozer understood. It needed to be pointed out.

We don't understand why you put down a city (Pittsburgh) when you have never been there. :pointlaugh:

Unbelievable.

I am sure you will do fine in the corporate world. :eek:

Back on topic: I think any place in the USA with a dome type stadium should be eligible for a Super Bowl. Are the new Yankee or Mets stadium going to have a retractable roof?