What is your first impression of DRC?

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Since you guys have been here for a day or so I wanted to see what you guys think of the site? The concept?

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Kicks F*CKING Ass!! I'm totally shocked. You guys did a hell of a job getting this one together. I will be happy to support this site however I can. I even dig the color arrangements (not that there's anything wrong with that).

SISO

Oct 11, 2008
This site is black...NOT. Wait...

This is a really good site, very impressed. A++++++ WILL COME AGAIN!!!!

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I think this site has a great future ahead of it. There's a lot of people committed to making this place run smoothly and be a great place to find information for satellite radio and other technologies.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I think this site has a great future ahead of it. There's a lot of people committed to making this place run smoothly and be a great place to find information for satellite radio and other technologies.

That's a great point. Where is Me_Ruben?? Between him and DAB, I've rarely seen a tech question go unanswered.

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I'm really enjoying the new site alot faster, that what kinda kept me away from SBS.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I like it. Sort of the same as SBS in terms of environment but fast.

It does have a very Sirius flavour though. The only XMers here are dual subs.

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Agreed. I like it thus far. As it fills up, it can only get better, I hope.

Hopefully new users will come here with questions and get answers, also. We need to build up a DB of questions and answers here, too!

Heather

Oct 11, 2008
Connecticut
www.flickr.com
Loving the new site. The speed is great which is what really kept me from SBS after a while. Can't wait to have the whole gang back together. Will gladly support it with a $$ donation. :)

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Better than anything I would have expected. This is a great idea and, so far, has been executed wonderfully.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I think it is going to be a winner. I like the concept of discussing all of digital radio and receiving great information not only on satellite radio, but all of digital radio.

Scales

Oct 11, 2008
I think the idea is a great one. Is this the first forum that has been set up for this kind of thing?

The layout is amazing, the look is classy, love the color scheme, it is easy to use, streamlined.

This forum could set the new standard.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
The layout is amazing, the look is classy, love the color scheme, it is easy to use, streamlined.

This forum could set the new standard.

This is the best part. Well, BMF and Sirius_Rich is/area close second. Oh we all know they are the same twisted person.

gilpdawg

Oct 12, 2008
New Paris, OH
I like it. Sort of the same as SBS in terms of environment but fast.

It does have a very Sirius flavour though. The only XMers here are dual subs.
Not any more. But I used to be a dual sub, if that counts. XM only right now, w/best of Sirius. A lot of you probably remember me from the other sites. Nice place.:eek:

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
Not any more. But I used to be a dual sub, if that counts. XM only right now, w/best of Sirius. A lot of you probably remember me from the other sites. Nice place.:eek:

Another familiar face.

Just on Xm now, huh? If I had an XM radio already, I might do the same and get Best of Sirius, but I'm not sure if I could adjust to The XM music channels.

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
The new forums are great! A lot of activity finally after so many months of slowness. It's almost hard to keep up with all the posts on here, but I'll manage. :D