What is up Robin's Arse??

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
OK... true he didn't talk someone out of jumping off the George Washinton Bridge and true he was saving himself as well as the passengers... he had no other way out of it.... However, he went up and down the plane (how did he go in back if it was flooded? probably as far as he could go) to be sure all the passengers were out.... that took balls... the plane had a hole in the back and he couldn't have known whether or not it would go under or roll..............

sjb4

Oct 12, 2008
She may be a moron, but at least she's sticking to her misguided perceptions of what hero is.

Yesterday Howard first said Sully was not a hero because he just did his job and was competent, then Nick DiPaolo argued against that and Howard agreed with Nick, before flipping back to the "not a hero" camp when Robin interjected.

What the USair crew did was above and beyond their normal duties, therefore that makes them heroes in my book.

GoodDog

Oct 13, 2008
Scientific Map
good grief glad I missed that part of the show today. Robin is so out of touch with everyday life i wonder how she even knows who the pilot is and what he did. (cue Robin music) Dr Ronnie MORE RAINFOREST HALF CAF AT ONCE. CHOP CHOP.

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
He's not a hero. He's just really good at what he does. To make him a hero he'd have to be "the passenger that volenteered to help" or have "Swartzennegger'd" into the plane to rescue it from doom.

Best pilot alive? Could be. Superman? Nope.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Hero. People were going to die, but he kept his cool and saved everyone.

Let's not underestimate that: HE KEPT HIS COOL. Despite what people may think, the VAST MAJORITY of people wouldn't have been able to do that.

As for Robin, she's messed up in the head. Remember her definition of "karma"? :rofl:

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
She's right, the guy's not a hero:

A large sandwich consisting of a long roll split lengthwise and filled with layers of meat, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and condiments. Also called sub; also called regionally Cuban sandwich, grinder; Also called hero, hoagie; Also called Italian sandwich, poor boy; Also called torpedo, wedge; Also called zep.

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
She's right, the guy's not a hero:

With the amount of meats and vegatables she's stuffed in herself, she probably thinks it qualifies her for hero status.

"Now, just a squa-urt of Grey Poupon, and I'll be a heeee-ro tooooo! Dr. Ronnie, pass the squa-eeze bottle!!"