What if Stern Drops Dead Tomorrow?

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
Would the remaining staff continue the show through the end of the Sirius contract?

Would it get renamed, the Artie Lange Show?

Would Beth take over the empire and start releasing "best of" cds? Or would there be a protracted legal fight among the staff, Beth, and Howard's parents?

Would Sirius immediately fold up shop?

Personally I think Artie would get a radio show, Gary would run it, Robin would leave for TV, Fred would fade into obscurity, and some of the lesser staff would stay on with the new Artie show (sal, john, scott, etc.)

IronJabroni

Oct 13, 2008
Personally I think Artie would get a radio show, Gary would run it, Robin would leave for TV, Fred would fade into obscurity, and some of the lesser staff would stay on with the new Artie show (sal, john, scott, etc.)

I think all would RACE into obscurity :titanic::toast:

Forevernever

Dec 3, 2008
Would the remaining staff continue the show through the end of the Sirius contract?

Would Beth take over the empire and start releasing "best of" cds? Or would there be a protracted legal fight among the staff, Beth, and Howard's parents?

There is no way Artie could shoulder a show on his own. Between his mediocre talent and the drug addiction, he'd fall apart in a week. Sal and Richard, however, could definitely handle their own gig.

If Howard died, the show would be over, as it will be when he leaves.

edweird

Nov 18, 2008
Daytona Beach, FL
I think out of respect, they would look at doing something with the remaining talent, but in a different format instead of just a rename with the existing format.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)

I do not thing artie can carry a show as "the man" personally. same thing goes for robin as well.

Elwood

Dec 3, 2008
See, I think Artie could do it, if he moved the time from 3 - 7pm. He says all the time his other endeavors are nothing without the show, but I don't think he realizes all his other stuff (movies, standup, tv, etc) put together isn't half as funny as his work as a radio broadcaster.

SRM59

Oct 13, 2008
Long Island, NY
Okwa Tan Zin Wan

I know someone who would be ready to take Howard's place:

riley.jpg

:D

jamesp717

Oct 13, 2008
Hey Now

Howard has thrown enough funerals for others if he dropped dead tomorrow maybe someone would throw a funeral for Howard.

Rest In :peace: