What happened in here?

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I've been absent for a month or so and all I see is peace and harmony. I haven't receive any tattles lately either. Is everybody OK?

Good to be back in the mix again fellas:woohoo:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Neigh-addict took a powder. Looks like he's the one people should have had on ignore.

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I think we all have the 2 culprit's on "ignore", lol!

There's no need. One got booted and the other one threw a hissy fit and left...

:party:

(Can someone please report this trouble-making thread to the forum mod? Thx.) :wave:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Double EE:

First and foremost, welcome back.

Secondly, Howard has been on vacation all week so this has greatly cut out the amount of "boy, howard's show isn't as good as it used to be" threads.

Funny, because I think most of the people that are saying this are listening to the Fight Week special and realizing that the show is way better now.

Anyway, don't worry, DoublEE, next week is all new shows so the negative and fighting threads will continue. I can already see the first one:

"Back from vacation and all we get is this?"

or

"Week off and NO GOOD GUESTS when they come back?"

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I have all of you jerks on ignore. I only read posts written by <Bubba> ME </Bubba> :cookie:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
I missed that too. Who got booted?

Forevernever got a 10 day suspension and subsequently got the message he was not wanted here. He was one of those "Waaaaa! I wanna be a fair and impartial moderator so I can ban all the people who don't agree with me" posters. Kind of like Neigh.

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
[Ringo Voice] Peace and love. Peace and . . . LOVE. I will no longer sign your SHIT, so stop sending it! The Beatles broke up 40 years ago. Get a life and PISS OFF! Peace and love. [/Ringo Voice]

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
I've been absent for a month or so and all I see is peace and harmony. I haven't receive any tattles lately either. Is everybody OK?

Good to be back in the mix again fellas:woohoo:

Hey DoublEE, welcome back. I was wondering where you were. I havent seen anything from you in a while.

As for Forevernever, he was a wuss. He gave me a negative rep point one time because I guess I said something that promted him to put his pee-pants on.

Reactions: limegrass69

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Hey DoublEE, welcome back. I was wondering where you were. I havent seen anything from you in a while.

As for Forevernever, he was a wuss. He gave me a negative rep point one time because I guess I said something that promted him to put his pee-pants on.

He tried to flood me with negative rep before he had enough rep points to do it with. So as not to embarrass him, I PM'd him once to inform him that he was wasting his time. He then complained that I was "harrassing" him with multiple PM's. One check by the mods and it was clear he was lying.

The guy was clown shoes. Scionic played him like a fiddle and he never had a clue.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
He tried to flood me with negative rep before he had enough rep points to do it with. So as not to embarrass him, I PM'd him once to inform him that he was wasting his time. He then complained that I was "harrassing" him with multiple PM's. One check by the mods and it was clear he was lying.

The guy was clown shoes. Scionic played him like a fiddle and he never had a clue.

Thats awesome. I went back at him with a neg rep point and added the comment "dont be such a pussy".