What happened here?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Facebook and Twitter got attacked today. Is this a connection?

Oh, and Howard Stern invented the NAB, Twitter, Facebook and TSS.

(had to relate to HS somehow)

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
There were some hardware issues that needed attention.

We are now good to go...obviously. :cool:

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Nope. Are we that big? ;)

My technical knowledge of the internet is lacking. I coulda sworn everything was connected by the hamster running on that wheel. I figured once he fell off, everthing got broken. :bigahh:

Hehe.... ;)

hexagram

Medicinal & Recreational.
Oct 11, 2008
Seattle, WA
My technical knowledge of the internet is lacking. I coulda sworn everything was connected by the hamster running on that wheel. I figured once he fell off, everthing got broken. :bigahh:

Hehe.... ;)

"Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got...an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday. I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.

... They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material".

semipenguin

Cheeseburger Connoisseur
Oct 11, 2008
Mad Dog Russo had something to do with this! :mad:
Posted via Mobile Device