What does Bubba have in store for us today?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I find myself asking this every Friday now.

I am wathing the clock for 9.59 so I can swippy swappy over to 101 and catch all the chaos.

Drunken Shenannigans? More Icy Hot on the balls? Will Bubba just pull out all the stops and just beat Tom the Tree Man to death with a brick?

I'm excited.

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
I've listened every friday for about a month now. Great Friday shows. I tried to listen for a little bit this week to the terrestrial show but just couldn't do it. I just can't get into the censored stuff and there's WAY too much local news/info to keep me interested.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Wow. Thats a huge loss for them, plus a chance to get one of the remaining "Golden Tickets".

If I had the money, I would buy it. :)

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
I'm tempted now that the wife is working again :) If she wasn't starting school again in January, I'd be all over it!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zp1zVVDAQ]YouTube - Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (Original)[/ame]

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
just turned it on for the last hour. I missed the first part with work and watching inglorious basterds here. suprise, there's no sluts @ this hour, and its janie cakes on the phone. I think I will listen to the rest of the show and catch the replay @ 2.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
just turned it on for the last hour. I missed the first part with work and watching inglorious basterds here. suprise, there's no sluts @ this hour, and its janie cakes on the phone. I think I will listen to the rest of the show and catch the replay @ 2.

If Bubba wanted an hour of sluts, start it about 2:40. They could always keep going for BubbaRaw after they sign off Sirius.

Unfortunately, some of us may forget that he's been on the air since 6 AM. After almost 8 hours of talking, I think we'd all want to get out of there.

But, today, it seems like we'll end with Bubba199.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
If Bubba wanted an hour of sluts, start it about 2:40. They could always keep going for BubbaRaw after they sign off Sirius.

Unfortunately, some of us may forget that he's been on the air since 6 AM. After almost 8 hours of talking, I think we'd all want to get out of there.

But, today, it seems like we'll end with Bubba199.

I love bubba 199. thats a great way to end the show!

only thing bad about this week's worth of shows is they didn't have that argument with the dude who let "rach" use the clem gym without permission on friday. they did that yesterday on testicular.

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
I could always go for a little Bubba 199! No whores, only a cameo appearence of Hogan in an old clip, and just hanging out with the guys.

Bubba's on FIRE! This is how every Friday Show should end!

:bigclap: