What does Bubba have in store for us today?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
WHOOOOOOOOOOO BRENT HATLEY BAM-A-LAM!

That's what they should have fuckin' played!

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Probably a slip. He was feelin' it after all of that hot jocking.

We will have to wait until the end of 2010 to see if he will really see us on Mondays from 3-7...

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Probably a slip. He was feelin' it after all of that hot jocking.

We will have to wait until the end of 2010 to see if he will really see us on Mondays from 3-7...

Yeah, i'm sure.

A live show on Wednesday would be damn nice, but I don't think it'll happen. :( They could either interrupt Wednesday's West Coast Feed of "Best of 2009" at 10 AM ET or air Bubba live at 3 PM oldschool willy.

With that said, i'd much rather have old Sirius shows instead of the FM deal.

Edit -- Confirmed by McClure: Monday through Wednesday we'll get the FM show repackage deal. Thursday and Friday we get old Sirius shows.

Last edited:

blueneon36

Mar 10, 2009
Pittsburgh
Yeah, i'm sure.

A live show on Wednesday would be damn nice, but I don't think it'll happen. :( They could either interrupt Wednesday's West Coast Feed of "Best of 2009" at 10 AM ET or air Bubba live at 3 PM oldschool willy.

With that said, i'd much rather have old Sirius shows instead of the FM deal.

I agree with you. I miss bits like "When Shit Hits The Fan".

They should go down to the homeless camp and grab a few of those guys to compete for cash prizes on future Friday Shows.

It would be nice to check in with those guys on the Satellite Show...

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Eric The Midget Voice: ERRR! Johnny . . . Hogan is calling . . . into Bubba's show . . . way . . . to much. ERRR! You know what to do. You know what to do. ERRR!

:D

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Thanksgiving at 3 PM (don't know which channel, i'm guessing Howard 100) we get Thanksgiving with Sour Shoes.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I know Brent is a little sensitive lately but man, I'm FEELING A BRENT HATLEY MINI CONCERT.

brent has always been sensitive. thats y the brent hatley concert originally came about.

as for bubba. I believe he's working monday and tuesday. and off wed-fri. I heard him tell janie cakes he'd be at her house on wednesday. its reasonable he could be in mon and tue as they get done with their testicular show around 10 am.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
I agree with you. I miss bits like "When Shit Hits The Fan".

They should go down to the homeless camp and grab a few of those guys to compete for cash prizes on future Friday Shows.

It would be nice to check in with those guys on the Satellite Show...

I guaruntee on thursday, they air one of those homeless thanksgivings that they have had over the years. those were priceless.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
Yup. That's what he said.

Also hours later BubbaArmy.com is still locked up. The Bubba Wonka set didn't even show up for me. I think it's gone.

I love it how his site always does a lock-up-willie whenever he wants to direct people over there. it always ensures that the russ the ferret and manson ferret will make an appearance with a bubba modern day meltdown too.

beaniemac

Dec 12, 2008
Chi-Town (South Side)
FYI:

2vbonjt.jpg

Chob

Oct 11, 2008
Albany, NY
www.kingbubba.com
I saw it at number 8.

BubbaWonka long gone. I was lucky enough to actually SEE it for sale at the reduced price. I shoulda pulled the trigger and ate the cost.
Well there's always a chance you'll get a free one. I'm rooting for you. :D

I'd enter, but I don't think I could make it down to Tampa and it would be a pain to arrange to have someone take my place.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yeah, it was slow as molasses when I was on there in the 1 and 2 PM hours. I fell asleep about 4 PM ET and just woke up a few mins ago.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
During the opening bit for the Monday Sirius deal, we heard Hootie call in.

Two times in 8 hours? That guy has issues.