What Did You Get For Christmas?

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Only in Texas. :p

My wife and I did Christmas Light this year. I got a bunch of stocking goodies, some new LL Bean wool gloves, and Trent Hamm's "365 Ways to Live Cheap" book. I got her a nice baking mat so she wouldn't have to knead pizza dough right on the counter. :)

I bought myself a camera on eBay. An older Canon digital SLR. Half the price of a new one, plus a bag and a card reader.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
I got a really cool Omaha Steaks package from a great friend. I cooked some of the hot dogs already. And some nice shirts. Not the shirts that I open up and I'm like "wow another shirt I won't wear" these are the kind that I put on and say "wow, I actually will wear this shirt, thanks so much"

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
I'd take a 32GB ipod touch to replace my 30 gig zune. I need more space for music, 2 gigs isnt much, but at least I can fit everything I have already on there and play with teh apps.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
How often do you go to Disney Land? I would get sick of it at twice a year.
The wife and I probably average around 2-3 times a month. Sometimes less, sometimes more. It's fun to go have dinner, ride a ride or two, and watch fireworks. Living so close and having passes makes it a whole different experience versus having to cram everything into a day or two.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
The Bikini Contest was great, but the Aeros needed some more Cow Bell.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Wv0qjJ-Mg&feature=related"]More Cow Bell[/ame]

Last edited:

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
My wife got me a PSP, which is what Im using to make this post. My son got me Madden 09 and my daughter got me The Dark Knight DVD. My wife also got me a 5 DVD set of all the Steelers Super Bowl victories.