What did Sami J do to Covino?

frazier52000

Jun 21, 2009
On Maxim Radio with Covino and Rich, Covino has said a few times that Sami J did something to him or went behind his back or something... Does anyone know what he did?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Ooh. I really like Covino and Rich but sometimes just forget to listen, they've changed time slots and channels so much.

Anyway, sorry, no, I don't know.

I still don't know why Sammi J was fired from Maxim radio..

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
With Howard on vacation, it has given me a chance to really get back into Covino and Rich.

I really do like this show, even more than Bubba or Ellis, or whatever. Some of the callers are stupid but I really like this show.

I hope SiriusXM recognizes the talent here.

TSS Taylor

DRC Fan
Oct 9, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.tss-radio.com
With Howard on vacation, it has given me a chance to really get back into Covino and Rich.

I really do like this show, even more than Bubba or Ellis, or whatever. Some of the callers are stupid but I really like this show.

I hope SiriusXM recognizes the talent here.

If you like it so much, why don't you make a video promoting it in some way :)

I need your help Dudebros. I want to promote Covino and Rich in a TSS-Radio contest. We would sponsor a contest for the best video that shows why Covino and Rich have an awesome show. I will judge the videos and paypal the winner $250 or if they want give them $350 in hardware or credits from TSS-Radio.

I'm just posting this out of nowhere, is it thought out? No.

Let's have the videos on Youtube uploaded and ready to be judged by September 14. The winner will be choosen on Sept 15. And the number of people with the gumption to do this will be small so your chances are good. So just make a cool video.

I will be posting the video on a Blog we have called I Love SIRIUS XM

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
If you like it so much, why don't you make a video promoting it in some way :)

I need your help Dudebros. I want to promote Covino and Rich in a TSS-Radio contest. We would sponsor a contest for the best video that shows why Covino and Rich have an awesome show. I will judge the videos and paypal the winner $250 or if they want give them $350 in hardware or credits from TSS-Radio.

I'm just posting this out of nowhere, is it thought out? No.

Let's have the videos on Youtube uploaded and ready to be judged by September 14. The winner will be choosen on Sept 15. And the number of people with the gumption to do this will be small so your chances are good. So just make a cool video.

I will be posting the video on a Blog we have called I Love SIRIUS XM

I will try my best to muster up that much gumption.

But, that is a super cool contest.:bigclap: