what could cost so much?

prairieblue

Jul 10, 2009
What could possibly have been purchased for these amounts of money?

SRR*SIRIUS RADIO $125.79

SRR*SIRIUS RADIO $245.00

I'm currently "not speaking" to the individual who bought whatever this is and I wouldn't expect the customer service dept. to take my query, since I am not the customer (just paying the bill...). This person has had Sirius in his car for over 2 years.

Can anyone give me some ideas, please??

Thank you:(

prairieblue

Jul 10, 2009
thanks everybody...the items are on my credit card bill, exactly as I wrote it for this post...so I don't have a clue except that it is two billings on the same day...two radios is an interesting idea...except he only drives one car...where else does one use a radio these days?? could it be used on his apple computer...for...?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
thanks everybody...the items are on my credit card bill, exactly as I wrote it for this post...so I don't have a clue except that it is two billings on the same day...two radios is an interesting idea...except he only drives one car...where else does one use a radio these days?? could it be used on his apple computer...for...?

Could he have bought a radio from Sirius (perhaps an SL2) and then bought a year's service?

bigdaddyII

Oct 13, 2008
Southern Louisiana
The bigger problem here is not so much the charges. Why does this person you no longer speak to still have the ability to charge stuff on your credit card? If someone who was my enemy charged stuff without my knowledge on one of my credit cards I would go find him and speak to him long enough to tell him what I think than I would break the card in half and skin his ass with the sharp plastic edges.

limegrass69

Confused
Oct 12, 2008
New York
Can't you go online to your Sirius account and see what generated the charges??? Wouldn't it have been posted to your account?