what band should they or will they give a station to next?

givemealiter

Oct 28, 2008
Well, i'm not into the idea of dedicating a channel to a specific band expecially for 4 months (ac/dc) but if i had to choose i would have to go with Queen, but i think u2 will get it next but they are the most OVERRATED band of all-time, easily. What would you guys choose? and who's gonna be up next on the most bullsh*t way to give us a channel?:hah:

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
ooh the eagles, i wish i woulda i would of thought of that, and who is jetro tull?

Great band. I love Tull! Locomotive Breath, Aqualung, Thick as a Brick, Hymn 43, Teacher. I wouldn't want a single artist channel however. :shock:

tull68.jpg

AJ_II

Oct 13, 2008
Houston, TX
Not really into the single artist channel thing either...but for the sake of this thread, I'll vote for Pink Floyd. Jimi Hendrix would be cool too, they could play a lot of his live stuff (Woodstock immediately comes to mind).

Fergz99

Oct 14, 2008
No more single artist channels !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awfulwaffle

Oct 28, 2008
Wow great suggestion with The Eagles. To be honest, I don't like the single artist channel, although I will admit I have tuned into the Grateful Dead Channel on occassion. Most of the times it's a live concert, that's fuckin awesome. Live is the best part of music. Example, I love Dave Matthews Band concerts, but I really don't like the cd's as much as hearing his live tracks or his live dvd's or live cd's.

It's a good convencience to have, because I've tuned into the grateful dead channel more times than I have the country station. There are a ton of jam band fans that will have that grateful dead channel on alot. AC/DC, I dunno, there are some classic rock fans out there sure, but I don't think it has the same kind of touch that a Grateful Dead type band has.

jwt873

Oct 12, 2008
The next band will be either the Stones, The Who or Waters/Floyd. They'll be back yet again due to popular demand.

Oct 20, 2008
Cobblestone Grave
I have a couple of thoughts:
1-u2 then on St.Pats broaden it with all Irish rock
2-Pink Floyd great band lots of tracks
3-I am so not a fan but for classic The Beatles or Jimi Hendrix
4-JOKE Britney Spears JOKE