What are your Pet Peeves?

Evil_Ernie

Smell my finger
Oct 11, 2008
Hell
Lazy A-holes who can't walk an extra 20 steps to put a shopping cart in the designated corral.

I know some of you are guilty of that and deserve a kick in the nuts. :p

Reactions: Jon

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
On any car commercial on TV, if the car's moving (even coasting through a neighborhood) there's that tiny, dumbass disclaimer that flashes on the bottom of the screen: "professional driver, closed course, do not attempt". Meanwhile, you can watch movies like Terminator, Indiana Jones, Kill Bill etc where the most impossible and implausable things are happening non-stop, but no disclaimer. WTF?

Reactions: HecticArt

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
On any car commercial on TV, if the car's moving (even coasting through a neighborhood) there's that tiny, dumbass disclaimer that flashes on the bottom of the screen: "professional driver, closed course, do not attempt". Meanwhile, you can watch movies like Terminator, Indiana Jones, Kill Bill etc where the most impossible and implausable things are happening non-stop, but no disclaimer. WTF?
AMEN!

There was one where a car was driving on a rooftop, with only 2 wheels on the building, and the other 2 hanging over the street, and they had to have that dumbass disclaimer. #peopleignorant

There was another one where a dog has his head sticking out a back seat window while it's owner is taking it somewhere. The disclaimer said something like, "Professional trained dog, do not attempt, really, stay! Sit!!!
At least that one was kind of funny.