Coffee with Bailey's
Eggnog
Eggnog with Bailey's
Caesars
Canada's famous Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate or Cafe Mocha... Hmmm Yummy. lol

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
Since I rarely drink alcohol, I'll stick with the non-alcoholic drinks. Hot Chocolate, (Dark Hot Chocolate if I can help it) or Chai Spice Tea.

Although the Hot Chocolate with Schnapps sounds good right about now.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
A co-worker makes hard cider. It's pretty nice around this time of the year. I think he calls it "Roadside Justice" or something like that.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
Jack 'n snow.

On two planks,

and when im on one plank,

MAJ Badmotherfarker

is drinking a beer.
Oct 11, 2008
Washington D.C.
Jack 'n snow.

On two planks,

and when im on one plank,

When I used to board up in Oregon, there was a halfway point where everybody stopped and hung out. Dozens of people - just a bunch of snowboarders. They stopped there because every year people built "snow bongs" there. They would carve/pack the snow to make an underground pipe and everybody stopped there to smoke out. You basically stuck your face into the hole in the snow and inhaled. The bowl was loaded a few feet away and so the smoke would cool before it got to you.

/ahh... to be 24 again.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Egg Nog is always good. (With a shot of Caramel Baileys)

A Hot Chocolate Martini is always good.
(It's my regular chocolate martini recipe with a peppermint schnapps bonus shot.)

2 parts Baileys Irish Cream
2 Parts Creme de Cacoao
2 Parts Vanilla Vodka
1 Part Peppermint Schnapps

Garnish the glass with either Chocolate sugar crystals around the rim or swirl Hershey's syrup inside the glass before filling, and then add a small candy cane.

Friggin yum, and they will get you there very quickly. They look fluffy, but they are nothing but alcohol.

I also make a tiramisu martini that's pretty good too.

xan_user

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Nor-Cal
When I used to board up in Oregon, there was a halfway point where everybody stopped and hung out. Dozens of people - just a bunch of snowboarders. They stopped there because every year people built "snow bongs" there. They would carve/pack the snow to make an underground pipe and everybody stopped there to smoke out. You basically stuck your face into the hole in the snow and inhaled. The bowl was loaded a few feet away and so the smoke would cool before it got to you.

/ahh... to be 24 again.
Thats the department managers have their daily safety meetings!:ter:In Tahoe -Kirkwood,alpine,sugarbowl and Sierra all have their designated safety meeting caves.

But I just make a quick pipe out of a snowball and light it with a magnifying glass (if its sunny enough). when done, I just toss it at a tree.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing
When I was a kid, drunks were much funnier than they are today. They played this song (or one just like it) on pop radio stations all Xmas season.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d9X8CJkklI]YouTube - Drunk Lady Sings 12 Days of Christmas[/ame]