What are you playing?

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I recently blew the dust off of my copy of Call of Duty: World at War (Wii).

I can't believe I never took advantage of the Wii Connection play. I've been pretty well addicted to it for the last two weeks ranking up. I'm around 32 now (2nd Lt).

Amazing online gameplay!!

Grüpsaar

DRC Forum Bum
Oct 11, 2008
Anytown, WI
www.youtube.com
hyson, WaW is a fun game online for sure. When I lived in Madison 2 years or so ago when it came out, we played it all day online. It was the first CoD on wii that was online, and although the graphics are nothing to look at, it is fun. I logged in last week for the first time in forever and was amazed there were still games to play. Lots of people still playing this old game. I have Black ops, MW:reflex and MW3 for wii also, and the fact that WaW is still active is impressive. I suggest you try out black ops or Mw3, the online is great and controls and graphics got a nice improvemen too.

World at war is fun though because it's a lot of running and gunning more so than other CoD games, at least on wii. I was a fiend when it came to stabbing people.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
hyson, WaW is a fun game online for sure. When I lived in Madison 2 years or so ago when it came out, we played it all day online. It was the first CoD on wii that was online, and although the graphics are nothing to look at, it is fun. I logged in last week for the first time in forever and was amazed there were still games to play. Lots of people still playing this old game. I have Black ops, MW:reflex and MW3 for wii also, and the fact that WaW is still active is impressive. I suggest you try out black ops or Mw3, the online is great and controls and graphics got a nice improvemen too.

World at war is fun though because it's a lot of running and gunning more so than other CoD games, at least on wii. I was a fiend when it came to stabbing people.

I enjoy getting stabbed by 10th Prestige players. :bigcry:

Sure it's old but holy hell is it fun.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Started Dante's Inferno a while ago and never finished it. I really liked it--sort of a God of War goes to hell type story. Fun, good graphics, hard bosses, etc.

I also bought Dead Rising Two and only played it for a like a week because Christmas came along and somebody bought me uncharted 3.

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Started Dante's Inferno a while ago and never finished it. I really liked it--sort of a God of War goes to hell type story. Fun, good graphics, hard bosses, etc.

I also bought Dead Rising Two and only played it for a like a week because Christmas came along and somebody bought me uncharted 3.

I just finished Dante's Inferno last week. Got a platinum trophy on it too! I just beat Need for Speed- The Run not too long ago, no way I could ever platimum that. I dusted off my copy of inFamous since I never got very far with it, I'm about 2/3 through that one now. Since football season is pretty much over there's lots of time to play PS3.

Still have LA Noir and inFamous 2 waiting in the wings. And Elder Scrolls Skyrim!

blyons200

These pretzels are making me thirsty.
Oct 12, 2008
The BBQ Capital
Recently I beat Red Dead Redemtion and Undead Nightmare, inFamous, and LA Noir. They came out with tropies for Metal Gear Solid 4 so I just replayed that 4 times through, still looks just as good as recent releases. Been playing NCAA footbal 13 and inFamous 2 lately. I may have to replay GTA IV too since I beat it before it had trophies and stilll have Darksiders 1 and Skyrim to play too.

I am thinkg I am gonna buy a PS3 super slim bundled with Assasins Creed III in November, need the super slim for travel purposes and ACIII looks bad-motherfuckin-ass, killing Brits during the Revolution!