What are you embarrassed to admit?

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Let's see, I'm embarrased to admit quite a lot. Here are just a few fun ones.

1. Sometimes, while in Airports, I will talk with a british accent.

2. When I drive by one of those fundraisers goals that look like a big thermometer, I secretly love it when the red part only goes up to like 10% of the goal. Like if some little town is trying to raise money to save the clock tower, I love it when they fail miserably.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Let's see, I'm embarrased to admit quite a lot. Here are just a few fun ones.

1. Sometimes, while in Airports, I will talk with a british accent.

2. When I drive by one of those fundraisers goals that look like a big thermometer, I secretly love it when the red part only goes up to like 10% of the goal. Like if some little town is trying to raise money to save the clock tower, I love it when they fail miserably.

You're going to hell. You know that, right? :p :heat:

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Make sure Hyson does not get the top bunk.
:roflmao:

True story, and I'm sure a lot of people have stories like this.

In college, we had a one bedroom apartment with a set of bunk bed and one single bed. I had the single bed.

Anyway, the guy on the bottom bunk was sleeping with his girlfriend and the guy on the top bunk was sleeping by himself. We were ALL super wasted and the guy on the top bunk peed himself and the girl sleeping on the bottom bunk got soaked with pee.

Hilarious.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
I was the girlfriend in Vargy's story.

It was awesome.

/Cheyney Univerity of PA, bitches!

JoeTan

Oct 14, 2008
I still remember the code to get to MIKE TYSON from punch out.

007-373-5963

So useless.

Blitz71

Oct 12, 2008
Elizabethtown, PA
www.myspace.com
Heres another pee story: When I was a senior in high school, my girlfriend, me and an other couple went to my girlfriends families cabin for a weekend. The last night we were there we all got drunk as hell. I woke up in bed the next morning, beside my girlfriend of course, lying on my stomach in a puddle of piss. I was so freaked out. I just kept pretending I was asleep until she finally woke up and got out of bed. Then I got up made the bed and never mentioned it.