What Are You Doing New Years Eve?

goreds2

Oct 14, 2008
OH H.....EYE OH
We are going to a Bar/Eatery a mile from my home. There is a band playing plus all the party favors.

We are not driving as there will be a ride to and from the venue.

Some guests and us will probably listen to this and have some drinks before departing.

New Year’s Nation. New Year’s Nation will take over SIRIUS XM Love (currently “Hollyâ€) starting Thursday, December 31 at 3:00 pm ET and running through Friday, January 1 at 6:00 pm ET. Hear it on: SIRIUS Ch. 3 | XM Ch. 23 and online on SIRIUS XM

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
New Year's Eve night is pretty much a regular night in my house, except more chips and dip. :cool: My wife and kid (3 years old) are night owls. We stay up until midnight just about every night. :icon_eek:

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
New Years Eve has gotten to be kind of a drag.
For EVER everyone was trying to get the biggest baddest craziest party to happen. It has gotten to the point that its kinda 'forced fun.' I'd be happy going to a nice restaurant with a few friends, tipping a few, having a few laughs, then going home.

It looks like we're hitting a friends house for a casual (no relation implied) kind of thing, tipping a few, having a few laughs, and then going home. Mrs Hectic will be my designated, but I doubt I'll get that crocked.

Calypso

Queen Calypso
Apr 29, 2009
carsandcombat.com
My Hubby and I sit at home and have some finger foods and Christmas goodies and watch movies and play games just the two of us... We use to go out but not really into the whole party til you drop and throw up hung over the next morning phase anymore. That kind of died down right after I became of age to drink..lol Spent too many nights in my teen years doing that.

Oh but we will have a couple Caesars and maybe some Coffee with Bailey's so we can say we had something...lol

Bandwagon03

Oct 13, 2008
Rural Retreat, VA
A good friend of mine is having a New Years "Gathering" (not a party per se) we will be watching the Virginia Tech game, while all of our children will be set up with a Wii, and some other games.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
Sitting at home playing wii and avoiding all that lame nye crap like dropping a ball and ryan seacrest. Hopefully a few friends will drop by for some of the wii action...
Posted via Mobile Device

Derek

Nov 10, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
Nothing exciting. I have a 20-month old son and a 7-month pregnant wife, so excitement isn't the word at my house. Probably just hanging out, watching the Peach Bowl (sorry Chick-fil-a, I'm still calling it that), snacks, movies or whatever.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
What am I doing for New Years?

See you in the "Drunk Posts Go Here" thread.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Grilling a few nice aged Porterhouse steaks from the butcher shop and hanging with the wife and kids.
(and drinking a nice bottle of wine)...

Now THAT sounds really good. The Mrs and I will be over at 7:00. I'll bring a salad and crab cakes. Fixins for martinis too, they go so well with steak.

Reactions: limegrass69

flap_jackson

Nov 10, 2008
I'll be spending some quality time with Ryan Seacrest while I sit unnaturally close to the TV screen :lick:

Wayne Edwards

Oct 13, 2008
marijuana11.jpg
images
twilightzone_marathon300x156.jpg
003D.gif
newyearhorn.gif