What are YOU afraid of? The Phunky Phobia Thread

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
OK a new batch of silliness.

It seem like there is a phobia for just about everything. And they all seem to have some pretty crazy names.

Lets hear your favorites.

We'll start with:

Arachibutyrophobia -
The fear of having peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth.

:lol:

Jgatie

Banned
Oct 14, 2008
Carniphobia - Fear of Carnies. Circus folk. Nomads, you know. Smell like cabbage. Small hands.

MadisonRadio1

MadisonRadio
Oct 17, 2008
Madison, Wisconsin
Love driving in snow. I own a Jeep Wrangler, which can climb walls if I want it to. Haven't shoveled in years!

Yes, I see people with Jeeps and bigger vehicles are less intimidated. That's a great alternative. Another fear I have is taking the last piece of pizza in the pizza box at a social or family gathering. I will call it Pizzungrabophophia

TheScionicMan

Last non-Hating Stern Fan
Oct 11, 2008
I actually had a semi-irrational fear kick in on me today. Several years ago, I was on a jury for this carpet cleaner that raped and killed a lady after cleaning their carpets. As I'm leaving the house this morning my wife tells me she's getting the carpets cleaned. I call a few hours later and NO ANSWER on either phone. Just as I was starting to freak out, she called back. She was napping...

:bigahh:

Bambooaphobia...the fear of running out of Bamboo.:eek:

I sometimes have Bambu-aphobia? The fear of running out of rolling papers...

v1ru5

Oct 24, 2008
Harrisburg PA.
I actually had a semi-irrational fear kick in on me today. Several years ago, I was on a jury for this carpet cleaner that raped and killed a lady after cleaning their carpets. As I'm leaving the house this morning my wife tells me she's getting the carpets cleaned. I call a few hours later and NO ANSWER on either phone. Just as I was starting to freak out, she called back. She was napping...

:bigahh:

I sometimes have Bambu-aphobia? The fear of running out of rolling papers...
THAT'S what I meant.

Learjet35A

Oct 14, 2008
Burbank, CA
You are gay and faggot. :p

You got it all wrong, he's not gay. He just has to date women who are not attractive, can't you see the difference? :twitch:

old.jpg