What Aftershave Do You Use?

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I just love this aftershave, but it is hard to find in my area stores. I looked at eBay but the prices there were twice as much as ordering directly online from Burt's Bees.

BTW, they have ladies products too.

Reactions: Biaviian

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I LOVE Burt's Bees "chap stick". I will have to give their aftershave a try. Have you checked a local Cracker Barrel (do they have those around you)? They carry most of the Burt's Bees products.

Casual Fan

Surprisingly nice
Oct 14, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Isn't anywhere Rich goes a cracker barrel?

:rofl:

I don't use aftershave. I go to the gym at lunch and share an office with another man, so I don't see much point in smelling great.

Sirius Rich

Oct 11, 2008
Houston
I LOVE Burt's Bees "chap stick". I will have to give their aftershave a try. Have you checked a local Cracker Barrel (do they have those around you)? They carry most of the Burt's Bees products.

Yep, plenty of Cracker Barrels and pharmacies that carry other Burt's Bees products, but no aftershave. Maybe just unlucky on my part and caught them all sold out. I did order the body wash for a trial and I really like it too.

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
I don't use ANY aftershave product.

I take good care of myself, work out about 5 or 6 days per week, eat super healthy, ALWAYS wear cologne and buy nice clothes but I just never wear aftershave.

Aftershave, to me, seems more like something my dad would wear.

I shave with Edge gel and a Schick Quatro razor but skip the after shave.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Yeah, aftershave is ok unless you are wearing a cologne. Never been an aftershave man, even if I'm not wearing any cologne.

Check out CVS - some of them are filthy with Bees!!!

Reactions: Sirius Rich

Vargas

Molon Labe!
Oct 16, 2008
Western, PA
Not to derail this thread but the Burt's Bees lip balm stick that I have is by far the greatest lip balm ever. It is cooling, refreshing and moisturizing.

Long live the Burt's BEES!!!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
No aftershave - cologne

Bvlgari Black

Dunhill Desire Blue

Perry Ellis Portfolio Green

And the old fall-back for bumming around the house running errands or whatever
Stetson

Its amazing, but women still tell me that it smells great and ask what I'm wearing. Who woulda thunk it.

memebag

Top Brass, ADVP
Oct 11, 2008
Lake Huntzing

They discontinued my favorite cologne. I have 3 or 4 bottles stashed. I use just a little; I never use aftershave.

Argji

Oct 14, 2008
Oklahoma City, OK
Interesting topic! I'm pretty boring myself. I still get razor burn pretty easy even after all these years from shaving so I just use a little Afta sensitive skin to help cool the face down. Beyond that I don't really use cologne.

ProperModulation

Green Type of Tube
Oct 11, 2008
California
I generally shave dry or use a little King of Shaves when I shave in the shower:

Afterwords I use a little Nivia balm. Nice and cooling with very little smell.

I found some AWESOME shave gel when I was in Singapore a few years ago, but I have not been able to find it since (even online). It must have had something illegal in it because it made my face tingle and I hardly even felt the blade!

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

They discontinued my favorite cologne. I have 3 or 4 bottles stashed. I use just a little; I never use aftershave.

I hate it when you find a good one and they discontinue it.
I found Havana by Aramis a number of years ago, and it ROCKED. So if course, they discontinued it.

I found a couple of bottles on-line at a place called Perfumebay, so I snapped them up. (They got sued by Ebay and had to change their name to beautyencounter.com)

Biaviian

Nov 17, 2008
I'm not an aftershave person. I just use some moisturizer. I've often thought of switching but I just use cologne when I'm going out. When I do use it I use FCUK

Jon

Dec 16, 2008
Colorado
I use Nivea for Men Aftershave Lotion Cooling balm.

Also if you have Whole Foods or Vitamin Cottage near you, I think they're loaded with Burt's Bees products.