We're All Going to Die

JHDK

Release Robin's Bra
Oct 11, 2008
Hyrule
Sorry man. She told you by email at 4 am?

Nah man she told me at like 930.

I have comcast coming out Thurs at 1. I just called her to let her know and she said she'd call back after checking with HR.

The whole thing is me being hard wired into the web. We can't do it over wifi.

Reactions: HecticArt

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Hope you're able to keep your job Koop.

Not to make this political, but the one guy that holds my attention with the press conferences is NY governor Cuomo. He's a good knowledgeable speaker, imo.

Reactions: JHDK

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio

I have comcast coming out Thurs at 1. I just called her to let her know and she said she'd call back after checking with HR.

Ahhh! So you might be able to work from home. Good luck with that!

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland

It seems odd that I"m allowed to use my Wifi to connect to my internet (where I then sign-in through a VPN to my closed work network), but you're not.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
There have now been 366,956 confirmed cases of the coronavirus worldwide and 16,100 deaths. The death toll has reached 6,077 in Italy and 483 in the United States. Meanwhile, Madonna sat in a bathtub filled with milk and rose petals and delivered a sermon. She meant it to be reassuring. It wasn't.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The International Olympic Committee is expected to make a decision by mid-April as to whether to postpone the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. The games are scheduled to begin July 24. The IOC says the games will definitely not be canceled – but If a large number of nations follow the lead of Canada and Australia and refuse to participate because of coronavirus fears, the IOC may be forced to cancel the games.

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I think the first 2 of many nations to pull out. It's not the games themselves its the lead up activities which would put the athletes and the public in danger.

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
Push the Olympics back to 2021.

We found out Sunday that Ohio is going on lockdown at midnight tonight,
I found out at 10am or so this morning that my office is going to try to do the work at home thing. The IT guy we use came through the office and very quickly set us up to remote in. I tried to connect when I got home and had issues right away. I've been trading emails with the IT guy, but my confidence is low at the moment. It would have been great if we had another day or two of notice.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The 1964 Olympics in Tokyo were held in October. The 1968 Olympics in Mexico City were also held in October. The Olympics are now usually held in July or August when there are no baseball/football/soccer/hockey/basketball playoff games and television networks can devote more time to Olympics coverage. However, this year's games will be postponed, possibly until 2021, because of the coronavirus pandemic. Details have not yet been announced. And please don't make fun of this man's name. I'm asking nicely.

IOC member Dick Pound says 2020 Tokyo Olympics will be postponed because of coronavirus pandemic

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
The 1964 Olympics in Tokyo were held in October. The 1968 Olympics in Mexico City were also held in October. The Olympics are now usually held in July or August when there are no baseball/football/soccer/hockey/basketball playoff games and television networks can devote more time to Olympics coverage. However, this year's games will be postponed, possibly until 2021, because of the coronavirus pandemic. Details have not yet been announced. And please don't make fun of this man's name. I'm asking nicely.

IOC member Dick Pound says 2020 Tokyo Olympics will be postponed because of coronavirus pandemic

giphy.gif

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I could do without the olympics now that the us hoops team will suck until they dig Kobe out of the grave and throw him out there, and because Bolt is out of the running.

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
"Bolt is out of the running." I see what you did there. And here is some news that will make everyone sad. Or not.

Good news. I guess he didn’t wash his hands after his encounter with Babba.

Sent from my iPhone6S using Tapatalk

HecticArt

Administrator
Oct 19, 2008
Toledo, Ohio
"Bolt is out of the running." I see what you did there. And here is some news that will make everyone sad. Or not.

Great. Now there are plants in hotel hallways all over the country that are infected with the COVID. Thanks Harvey! Ya filthy bastard.

• Haha

Channel98

Don't yell or hit.
Feb 2, 2019
Glendale CA
The worldwide death toll from the coronavirus is now 18,887. In the United States, 775 have died. Most people are trying to stay safe and protected. A few, unfortunately, are trying to make a quick (and immoral) profit.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Push the Olympics back to 2021.

We found out Sunday that Ohio is going on lockdown at midnight tonight,
I found out at 10am or so this morning that my office is going to try to do the work at home thing. The IT guy we use came through the office and very quickly set us up to remote in. I tried to connect when I got home and had issues right away. I've been trading emails with the IT guy, but my confidence is low at the moment. It would have been great if we had another day or two of notice.

Hope the working from home thing works out for you...

This last week working from home has been amazing. Later alarm clock, more sleep, no commute to worry about, more time with the wife and kid. When things return to 'normal' I'm not going to want to go back to the office!

Reactions: HecticArt