Welcome to DigitalRadioCentral.com

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by admin, Oct 8, 2008.

1. down4six

down4six Well-Known Member

Just made it over here from SBS as well, a hearty second or whatever we were on for the kudos on speed. Looking forward to participating
  2. JoeTan

JoeTan Well-Known Member

3. kingchuck69

kingchuck69 Joker! Joker! Joker!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZThquH5t0ow[/ame]
  4. BeyEhmVey

BeyEhmVey New Member

BeyEhmVey checking in! I was going to use a different handle but then no one would probably recognize that so I stuck with my Backstage handle. Don't drive a Bimmer anymore, unfortunately but maybe someday again. Haven't been on Backstage in quite sometime but when I was last on I thought the site was pretty slow. So, was there a falling out or a revolution because the Webmaster pulled Stallin card? Is there a thread with a more indepth discussion that prompted this new site?

Thanks Roscoryan for the invite. Thought I would surf over and check it out.

I still listen to Sirius and still an ardent fan of Hardatack (I like how they changed their name - I guess WXCI in Danbury, CT spoke up?). Kind of bummed the Punk Channel went away.
  5. roscoryan

roscoryan DRC Graphics Guru

You're welcome BeyEhmVey...it's good to see you! :cool:
  6. AZJoe

AZJoe Member

Offer them free ipods!!!:)
  7. xmastree

xmastree New Member

Hey Everyone!
  8. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Hey, glad you made it over! :)
  9. Hardwired

Hardwired New Member

Excellent. I wondered if a new site would take over where SBS dumped us off. This site already has more personality. :) Thanks for the hard work, and now off to read everything!
  10. Aaron

Aaron Moderator

Hi xmastree!! Glad you could join us. :)
  11. Music_Rube

Music_Rube Member

Brand new member here. I have posted on SBS (as sirius_rube) and XMFAN (as xm_rube) :Smiley_wink: .....although I haven't posted anything at all at SBS in a very long time (probably because I am not a Sirius sub any longer) and not a whole lot lately at XMFAN. I am also Music_Rube at the Slacker Forums.

It is nice to see a forum like this that encompasses all forms of digital audio! This should be a good community to be a part of!
  12. DAB

DAB Mod Emeritus

Hi Music Rube, glad to have you aboard. Yes we thought having a forum that wasn't just about sat radio, but all forms of digital music rather via a radio, mp3 player, telelphone or the internet it was all good and worth talking about.
  13. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

Hot Damn!

It's great to be back on the air!

Thanks Taylor, MM, and DAB!
    I was getting pretty depressed over at the SBS. The BS part was wearing pretty thin.
    You guys are the best.

and one more thing. . . . .
    Johnny_Fever_2.jpg

BOOGER!
  14. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

That's not Booger...

[​IMG]

...THIS is BOOGER! :D
  15. HecticArt

HecticArt Administrator

When Andy came back to WKRP and changed the format from easy listening to Rock N Roll, Dr Johnny Fever made the announcement and proclaimed "Oh yeah, and one more thing. . . . BOOGER!"

Now that the DRC is up and running, we can rock and roll again!

Good times.

I know, I know. . . that one was "Dynamite!"

Either way, I'm a happy camper again!
  16. Evil_Ernie

Evil_Ernie Smell my finger

Ohhh gotcha...I haven't seen WKRP in years!
  17. me_rubin

me_rubin Member

HecticArt!

Glad to see you made over here! Welcome to the DRC!
  18. AJ_II

AJ_II Well-Known Member

"Oh, have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPDVdrChBf4]YouTube - Family guy-The bird is the word (full clip not pictures)[/ame]
  19. Grüpsaar

Grüpsaar DRC Forum Bum

THE BIRD IS THE WORD!

Welcome to everyone who just joined us.
  20. Ziggae_6

Ziggae_6 New Member

Wow, nice looking website! Just joined and happy to be here. Hopefully not too much whining here. The old XM is gone, but I am always a radio fan.

I was plain old Ziggae at XMFan, but I am now the new improved Ziggae 6!

Hello fellow radio fans!