Welcome New Members

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
Thanks for joining DRC. We hope you enjoy your stay. If have have any questions about the site or feedback, just let us know.

MM

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
I moved over here too. I still hope SBS fixes itself sometime. But that appears to be less and less likely.

Are we going to have hardware type subforums here like we did at SBS? It was cool talking to other SL2 owners.

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
Nice place you've got here!
Look forward to being an active member here. Good to see some familiar faces already.

Aaron
(7Aaron over at SBS)

Well, it is a good thing that I didn't use my first name as a screen name; I almost did.

This seems to be a great start.

DoubleEE, speaking of rep points. Do you plan on saving the second installment to the History of Howard Stern (or whatever they are calling it)?

IdRatherBeSkiing

Sherbet is NOT and NEVER WILL BE ice cream.
Oct 11, 2008
Toronto, ON
We are waiting for some more feedback if our members want to do that.

Start a poll in this forum, asking if our members want rep points. ;)

I may do that. I like reppoints as long as they are not anonymous. I've been on sites where they were anonymous and it was a disaster.

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
Are we going to have hardware type subforums here like we did at SBS? It was cool talking to other SL2 owners.

We wanted to initially roll out with just main forums and as we grow I am sure we'll like add some sub-forums for specific hardware. We just didn't want to open with a bunch of empty forums. Nothing is a bigger turn off than that.

Believe me we'll be open to suggestions from you guys!

Reactions: Wolf

DoublEE

Oct 11, 2008
South Euclid, Ohio
I have another suggestion. Can we make a sticky post for all former SBS members to post in with their SBS handle. For example I would have never known mrpacs was robdam.

I'd hate to accidentally talk to someone here under a different name that I hated at SBS. :D:eek:

Hey wouldn't that be funny if Die_LaMattres came over and took the handle jgatie?

Last edited:

Davis

Oct 10, 2008
We just didn't want to open with a bunch of empty forums. Nothing is a bigger turn off than that.

That is refreshing to hear. I have witnessed forums where they had 20+ subforums but only 2 or 3 got used.

me_rubin

Oct 11, 2008
Herndon, VA
I made the switch!

Thanks DAB and TSS TAYLOR for the heads up on the new forum!

It's so nice to post and not have to wait a minute to get a refresh!

Its a Nice new start to the Merger for XM and Sirius.