Welcome New DRC Moderators

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
We wanted to let the DRC members know that we have asked DoublEE to be a forum moderator for the Sirius Talk & Entertainment portion of DRC. This includes the Stern, Bubba, and ViRUS forums.

We have also asked Aaron and semipenguin to be forum moderators for the Sports portion of DRC. This includes NASCAR, NFL, and the other subforums under SiriusXM Sports. In addition these two will continue working on "Walk the Dog."

These guys will assist our current moderators and will be moderating those specific areas of the forum, making sure that we all are following the Forum Rules and Guidelines.

If you have any issues in these areas contact DoublEE, Aaron, or semipenguin by PM.

Thank You,

The DRC Team

Reactions: semipenguin

DAB

Mod Emeritus
Oct 9, 2008
Louisiana
I want to personally welcome DoublEE, Aaron and semipenquin as part of the moderating team. These guys have shown great leadership and we felt the time was right to add some forum specific moderators to help cover some of the more busy areas.

MM, Taylor, RoscoRyan, Dlynx and I will continue to moderate in all areas of the forum, but certainly welcome the additional help.

Aaron and semi have done a great job with the WTD forum and so it just seemed natural to expand them into another area.

To our forum members, please give these guys the same respect you would any of us admins or moderators.

Congrats guys and thanks for all you do!

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
To our forum members, please give these guys the same respect you would any of us admins or moderators.

So I can't pick on semi anymore? :( j/k :p No really congrats you guys, you guys earn it!