Weird page counting in at least 1 thread...

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Just an FYI - Some strange thread stuff going on in at lease one thread in the Stern forum...

http://www.digitalradiocentral.com/howard-stern-bubba-love-sponge-xl/8495-pics-howards-party.html

Shows to me as 6 pages if you look at the link for "Last Page", but clicking on it takes me to page 5. That page even says "Page 5 of 6", showing that I should be able to click on 6 to go to next page, but can't. Just keeps reloading 5.

Db/index issue perhaps?

Edited to say that at least 2 posts were still posted to page 5, despite it showing Page 6 available... it now shows just 6 pages... others seeing it in that thread though, so something definitely going on.

Aaron

Oct 10, 2008
South Louisiana
Thanks for the heads-up... we are aware of the situation. :cool:

FYI, you can control how many posts you want to appear per page. User CP, edit options. I got mine set to 40 posts per page.

jef

Power Pig, Hello!
Oct 12, 2008
Coolio - hadn't seen it before, so just wanted to mention it in case it wasn't known. As for posts per page, yeah, I keep meaning to change it but always wind up being lazy about it :)

MM

Administrator
Oct 9, 2008
New England
FYI, you can control how many posts you want to appear per page. User CP, edit options. I got mine set to 40 posts per page.

I do this as well.

I'm sure everyone has it set differently, that is why there are different page numbers.