Week Of 9/17: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Sep 16, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Howard will be live.

2. kryptonite

Some people love the Les/Julie puppet stuff and others hate it.

We also got a game where Gary the Conqueror was shown a photo of a celebrity and had to guess if that person was a boy or a girl.

We also got a whole Bobo/Shuli deal, Marianne Moonves called in on her 60th birthday, many other people called in and we got a parody of her screeching the Happy Birthday song and then we got a HPE update.

3. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

I don't remember, is Howard a Leslie Moonves fan or not?

4. kryptonite

I'm not sure if that's a troll, but he is far from one. Mel Karmazin is his buddy who ran CBS and then SiriusXM.

This whole puppet act goes back to Les suing Howard "to prove a point."

Ronnie got an acting gig and we also heard why the wall separates Howard from Fred. There should be video of the wall going down via a button that Howard has.

5. hyson

hyson Forum Jerk

Not a troll at all. I just had forgotten his politics with Moonves.

6. kryptonite

Some stuff with Ronnie's acting and what everyone will do when Howard retires.

Tan Mom is moving to Florida, but not without a visit to the studio.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
  7. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

There is no moving wall in front of fred's desk but the idea is funny. Leslie deserves all he gets. I only wished howard would do the puppet for an entire week. Us legacy listeners get it. It's the new converts who don't understand the struggle.

8. kryptonite

It used to be a steamed glass wall, similar to a shower, IIRC.

If the wall doesn't move, then what was it? A phony caller pretending to ask about it and someone we couldn't see was moving it?

Honestly, I think most of the hate comes from Howard's tendency to grab a segment and ride it out to the point of insanity. It was fun for a day or two, but it really shows a lack of planning by Howard. It'll soon be a month, but it's only like a little over a week of shows, soooo...

9. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

More like a small barrier the whole sirius run. Maybe howard doesn't want guests and robin seeing his whole face laughing over by the main door. I agree with overdoing ronnie stuff, which I used to love more, and on and on but ol les rap had me rolling so that's just me.

10. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

The Ronnie pet hospital and Tan Mom in studio were both highlights of this week of shows.

11. kryptonite

Ronnie is such a wreck. I'm fairly sure you can't open an animal hospital without being a licensed vet. It's a ridiculous idea for him to open it.