Week of 5/6: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Some Game of Thrones discussion, Oprah/Gayle King discussion and how Howard was walking around with CBS Sunday Morning for an upcoming book promo thing...they ran into the Bachelor and the winner and he chatted with them in the SiriusXM fishbowl. Howard said he wants the Bachelor in for an interview.

Howard: "I've gone to the track with my dad...it's a whole thing. I've spent time on it."
*Spends 10 minutes on his dad and the track.*

Country singer Maren Morris is today's guest.

Last edited:

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Country singer Maren Morris is today's guest.
Is she big with HSS fans and I'm just out of the loop? Because I've never heard of her, not even "I've heard the name but not the music". I'm asking because there are a thousand bands that Howard should have on, but hasn't.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Is she big with HSS fans and I'm just out of the loop? Because I've never heard of her, not even "I've heard the name but not the music". I'm asking because there are a thousand bands that Howard should have on, but hasn't.

I'm sure part of it is Howard attempting to stay relevant with current situations, even if a small portion of his fans know the guest. I wonder if some of it is even the guest doing the rounds at SiriusXM and Howard is in that week so "Howard's people talks to their people and it happens."

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
I'm sure part of it is Howard attempting to stay relevant with current situations, even if a small portion of his fans know the guest.
I'd say No-Way to this, as there are hundreds of modern bands who are popular with his audience, that he'll NEVER have on; despite repeated pleas from his staff.
I wonder if some of it is even the guest doing the rounds at SiriusXM and Howard is in that week so "Howard's people talks to their people and it happens."
This is it, 100%. Why else would he have the Chainsmokers on?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Tomorrow is a mystery guest who Howard did his best interview ever with.

Stay tuned...