Week of 5/20: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I was wrong. I thought they'd be off this week with the big event last Tuesday and Memorial Day next week. Anyway, we had book discussion, some GoT talk and Adam Carolla will come in later today.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today is the first anniversary of the nointh anniversary of the Pa-pa Pitch...which makes today the tenth anniversary of the Gary Pitch.

The app has video of Gary's reaction to the first time they played the video on the air.

Howard was stressing out over his Colbert taping tonight not meshing well with his personal schedule.

Last edited:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Just when you I have had it with Howard's evolution and yet another Shuli tiff, in come two fans who won two seats in the studio at a charity auction (a Madison Square Garden charity that assures Howard of a courtside seat at a Knicks game). These guys made their fortune buying up trailer parks. Howard was at his most brilliant. He could have introduced them and let them sit quietly but he decided to get into their business, how they met, their marital histories etc etc and run with it. Brilliant. No one known to me could have matched Howard doing this impromptu bit.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
The charity bits are always fun to me. Fafa had three fricken chances to just get the ball near jimmy's mitt and failed all three times. Poor bastard. And only got a 3 minute spot, ooph.