Week of 5/13: Live!

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
Two things:

1. I'd rather shove red hot pokers crawling with maggots into my ears than hear anything from Olivia Jade's vlog again.

2. Robin: "This is Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber's first collaboration." Oh really?

"Love Yourself" was written by Ed Sheeran, Benny Blanco and Justin Bieber, with production being done by Benny Blanco, who was also responsible for the song's instrumentation and programming. It features background vocals by Sheeran. Released‎: ‎November 9, 2015

scotchandcigar

arrogant bastard
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
Two things:

1. I'd rather shove red hot pokers crawling with maggots into my ears than hear anything from Olivia Jade's vlog again.

2. Robin: "This is Ed Sheeran and Justin Beiber's first collaboration." Oh really?

"Love Yourself" was written by Ed Sheeran, Benny Blanco and Justin Bieber, with production being done by Benny Blanco, who was also responsible for the song's instrumentation and programming. It features background vocals by Sheeran. Released‎: ‎November 9, 2015
There's a thread around here called "Robin Quivers, Uninformed Newswoman". She often doesn't know what's going on, or gets her facts wrong, and rarely does she ever get corrected.

Reactions: sadchild

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
This gospel choir is giving a lot of amens a few hallelujahs and even gave a Baba Booey.

But what are you doing here? Apparently there's a book release or something today.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Here's an interesting observation...on the live show, they mixed from the song into the MfB intro and you could hear the song segment ending as MfB was talking.

...but on the replay, you couldn't.

But they do that stuff all the time with the Thursday/Friday replays. They'll insert Great American Nightmare and then instantly have a celebrity interview replay.

Also... Today is a "big thing on a Tuesday." Next week is the week before Memorial Day. Who wants to guess that tomorrow is staff panel day so they can get to all the stuff in the computer they haven't been able to get to?