Week Of 4/29: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Apr 29, 2019.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

We're back from vacation. Howard had some PR photos taken and he wants control of which magazines release which photos. Robin didn't even know where to even get a magazine these days. MfB does 15-20 minutes every Thursday on the BTLS show and she's a regular PR hype machine.

Howard is exhausted from book promotion and wants to delay his Italy trip with Jimmy Kimmel for another year.

Seth Rogen and Charlize Theron today.

2. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

The high register bit was fantastic. I was out front pulling weeds and people were looking at me as if I were crazy. The wife liked it too.

3. kryptonite

High Register is great. They also checked in with HPE today.

JD going to Napa for vacation! Hoot hoot!

4. geosync

I was in the kitchen just now and a JD explosion occurred!! Wow man. That wife really got him locked down. Good for him. It's tough to fire back at the eye of sauron.

5. kryptonite

That whole thing where Howard was wondering where he got that money?

A) It's JD's money. Why should Howard care?
    B) If JD doesn't have enough money (in Howard's eyes), is Howard cheaping out on talent?

6. geosync

Ya the wife just said the same thing. He could give him the speech off air, ya right. He said the week before that sirius pays the crew. Mahhattan is expensive so I imagine most of that dough goes to rent. What do you pay a kid who watches tv 12 hours a day for a few laughs three days a week?

7. kryptonite

If SiriusXM pays everyone, then Howard's $400m+ goes entirely to him or does he split it with a few others? Wasn't it said once that he was given a budget by SiriusXM to pay his staff?

Either that all changed (probably) or he lied about that from the get-go (also likely.)

8. geosync

Ya I've had those questions the whole run. Does Robin Fred Gary pay come from that 400? Do they rent that big space in the building? Does the rest of the staff get paid from that 400? Someone should call and ask eh.

9. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

I'm fairly certain the $400M is the entire budget for the production of the show, which is why Howard repeatedly said that the idea his salary was $400M was ridiculous.

10. geosync

He's got a big nut too. That pad in florida is a whopper.