Week Of 2/4: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Super Bowl wrap-up, gross Richard crying over Mahomes and Memet's crazy Super Bowl commercial idea.

Flirty Gary (fake profile, real info) joined Grindr. Robin said he looked like El Chapo and Howard called him El Chompers. :laugh:

To be fair, Howard probably hated the ideas only because he's relatively g-rated now. I think old Howard would have liked the ideas, as evidenced by his movie preview idea.

Last edited:

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
I thought the Flirty Gary on Grindr bit was hilarious.

I tried Grinder years ago and wasn't a fan of it. I got burn a few times, hardly nobody matches there pics and some people lied on there profiles saying they are negative even though they were positive so they can have sex with somebody.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Bobo called in today.

Howard banned Hanzi for a comment about Howard's kids, but doesn't ban Bobo for showing up when his kids were born.

Can someone explain, please?

The Super Bowl announcer called in with all of his vocal fry. Of course, Howard had to ask about his package...it reminded me when George Takei was on for the first time.

Last edited:

Wolf

Jewbacca
Oct 11, 2008
Utopia
www.wolfrising13.com
Because Bobo is the ultimate super fan. SNIFF thoughts?

What is your opinion of Leno ever being on the Howard Stern show SNIFF thoughts?

I'm not really asking any questions, just pretending how Bobo acts.

Last edited:

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today:

An emotional fan called in. Right after that, one of the back office guys "called" in as an even more emotional fan.

You know what happened next.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Howard talked this week about how he has evolved by not longer calling everyone a "fag" and no longer calling everything "gay"... Of course, I do not think this was so much a matter of evolving as George Takei getting down on Artie for calling everyone a fag... and otherwise insulting gays... ... Hard to reconcile that (his evolution) with the seeming hours spent on the reakishness of Richard touching Brent's dick and the joy of bring in Brent's wife to fondle her new tits... Bunch of horny guys fondling one woman's tits...or titties as Howard would term it? And then Howard contemplating comparing Benji's tits with Brent's wife's? What am I missing here?

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I guess the chicks on the sybian could only go so far, hopefully the dildo action will pass too. Show might be over by then.

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
There was a segment where they were talking about feeling breasts/penis...Someone asks Howard if he wanted to (I think) feel Robin's breasts.

The way he brushed it off was a bit sad.

chewypgh

Jan 31, 2009
There was a segment where they were talking about feeling breasts/penis...Someone asks Howard if he wanted to (I think) feel Robin's breasts.

The way he brushed it off was a bit sad.
Not Robin's breasts. Brent's wife Caitlyn's breasts. Then Howard asked Robin if she wanted to feel Caitlyn's breasts.

Reactions: kryptonite

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Not Robin's breasts. Brent's wife Caitlyn's breasts. Then Howard asked Robin if she wanted to feel Caitlyn's breasts.

Yup. That was it. They brought up penis stuff after that and Robin jokingly asked if Howard wanted to feel penis and he pretended he was interested in doing so.

I think that was right before the talk about "30 million listeners and Robin shows breasts" talk.

Fred also played the Little Lupe "vagina poosy" clip for the first time in ages as well. :)

Bark

Hey Now!
Oct 15, 2008
Frederick, MD
Super Bowl wrap-up, gross Richard crying over Mahomes and Memet's crazy Super Bowl commercial idea.

Flirty Gary (fake profile, real info) joined Grindr. Robin said he looked like El Chapo and Howard called him El Chompers. :laugh:

To be fair, Howard probably hated the ideas only because he's relatively g-rated now. I think old Howard would have liked the ideas, as evidenced by his movie preview idea.
Memet's idea is uninspired, and he can't take criticism. Being creative involves thinking up a ton of stuff and quickly tossing ideas that don't resonate, not defending them.

I also think a group of guys in the back really don't understand Howard even though they think they do. They're still stuck in 1993.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Memet is an younger version of Sean Miller of the trump admin. Better looking I suppose but just as dopey and mean spirited. Who here things Mamet is a total act?