Week of 12/2: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Yes, I have Disney+. I signed up for three years and am only paying for two. If I do this Verizon deal, I can get another year for free.

With that said, this "far foof" thing made me actually laugh when they did the "far foofooey" thing.

And the Robin news intro to the Lion King song! The Labia King... Hakuna Matitta.

Robin did a story about a booby trap...Howard and I laughed at the same time. Fred is on fire with the sound effects.

Last edited:

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Howard is criticizing AGT for being a "men's club" that fires women to get new hot women but keeps "old" "ugly" men? His hatred for Simon Cowell causes him to throw his old buddy Howie under the bus too? And as for firing women past their prime, Gabriel Union and Julianne Hough are kind of in their prime.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today's parody was sent in by Veltip Underground and Goo Reed.

With that said...BenJEEEEE vortex, Sour Shoes stuff and today's guest was Adam Sandler. "We've gone for an hour and a half... you've said it all..." A half-hour later, they're still going. Adam got Fred to say more than Howard ever did.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
If you're over 30 and female I think hollyweird can say anybody is over the hill.
Sharon Osbourne was there for 6 years. Heidi Klum and whatshername, both over 30, were there for at least four seasons. Gabriel Union still looks fairly hot to me. It's all about ratings (I think)

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Sharon Osbourne was there for 6 years. Heidi Klum and whatshername, both over 30, were there for at least four seasons. Gabriel Union still looks fairly hot to me. It's all about ratings (I think)

Ratings drive advertising revenue, as we know.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard Stern just spent over 2:15 with Hillary Clinton.

How many other formats would allow such? Either Jimmy would give her 15-20 minutes. A regular radio show would give her maybe an hour with several commercial breaks thrown in.

Viva la Revolucion!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
NOW she comes on?

The shame was that they couldn't have the secret service on as well. THAT would have been the real interview.

Also... On the replay, did anyone catch the 10-11 seconds of silence during the Kurt Busch thing? Hmmm...

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
NOW she comes on?
She is a cautious person. That is the kind of compaign she ran. Howard has done so many offensive bits (to a politician) that you can understand her caution. She should have done it anyway. Properly prepared, she could have handled him easily. Although I speak without having heard today's interview.

scotchandcigar

All I wanted was some steak
Feb 13, 2009
Vacationland
It was a great interview, two very lucid, well-spoken people conversing, except for the coughing fits. At one point she said Lindsey Graham may have had a "brain snatch", and I can imagine Richard Christie in the backroom, isolating that sound bite.

Hard to believe Howard refrained from digging into the whole Monica thing (although I didn't catch the entire interview).

Reactions: Kryptonite

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Listened to most of the interview. Overall very good. Actually icompelling. HC seemed totally at ease. You had the feeling she had the material to go for 24 hours relating her experiences. Also, I think she had studied up on Howard and knew something about him and what to expect. Howard is her true fan. He was more interested in her life stories than doing a confrontation.. Had he gone into Monica Lewinsky it would have thrown cold water on the good vibe he had going. And what would she have had to say beyond "I was deceived and disappointed"? Bill Clinton is the person to grill on that issue. Couple of my usual complaints. Howard cut her off several times in the middle of a story that I wanted to go on. It was as if he was not totally listening. Also after HC related the incredible story of her mother who was basically abandoned to her cruel grandparents when was 8, who had to become a full time housekeeper when was in high school and who was lured back to her birth mother with a promise she would get to go to college only to be made to be her mother's housekeeper, Howard asked "Do you think your mother was jealous of you?"

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
I agree on the monica thang. That discussion could have gone for another 2 hours plus. He did cut her off quite a few times but she wasn't bothered by it. Howard is the steam roller when he gets the vibe. The day before richard and sal have there gross cox out. What a world.