Week Of 11/5: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Nov 5, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Robin thought a marathon was 26.4 miles and Howard has a lot of stuff in storage, but he doesn't have the Fartman costume. Ralph and Bobo called in about it and it's for auction, expected to get about $8000, which one news reporter thinks is about $7999 too much.

2. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

Oooph! I'd pay at least 2 bucks for it, one for the left butt opening and another for the right side butt opening.

3. kryptonite

Well, it'll eventually end up with Bobo.

Because obviously.

4. Neigh

Neigh Well-Known Member

Howard is really irritating me this morning. He has spent an hour dissecting Ronnie's latest strip show appearance (which seems no different than 100 others) and then had the nerve to berate Ronnie for allowing the promoters to use Howard Stern in announcing the appearance. If Howard is going to devote 10% of air time to what a creepy oaf Ronnie is, why the hell shouldn't Ronnie be allowed to use his name? He has become a star of THSS. What's next this morning... Wendy, Eric;, Bobo? It's many times more entertaining for me when he just riffs with Robin and Fred.

5. kryptonite

For some reason, I like when they goof on Ronnie and then FredRonnie starts up. It's shame Manson hasn't yet teamed up with Fred.

I think because it takes me back to the "Old Howard" days before Howard turned PG-rated.

Later on, Tan Mom was mad at Kimmel and Wendy called in.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    JHDK likes this.
  6. JHDK

JHDK Release Robin's Bra

Totally with ya. It's been going for awhile now and I still enjoy it pretty much every time. Same goes for tan mom and tan Shuli.

7. kryptonite

I'm over Tan Mom.

8. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

The wife loves that tanned one. Tan mom and tan trump should do a new show on the process of tanning.

9. sadchild

sadchild Dude

Like Howard, TIL there's a black national anthem.

Frankly, I'm amazed it's never come up between Howard and Robin over the last 35+ years they've been working together and discussing .... well, everything about race in the history of mankind, except this one item.

Lift Every Voice and Sing | The Poem and Song | Black History | PBS

10. kryptonite

There's a post I could make about a certain traffic reporter and a state that sounds a little like Nebraska, but it may come across as racist.