Week of 11/4: Live!

kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Brent stuff (surprise, surprise) and Trevor Noah stopped in.

As a side note, Mark's Friggin updates will be about a week late in order for him to get more money via Patreon.

• Howard Annoyed By Halloween Themed Morning Shows. 11/04/19. 7:00am
  • Howard Annoyed By The PIX System. 11/04/19. 7:15am
  • A New Phony Phone Call. 11/04/19. 7:40am
  • Brent And Katelyn Swinging Update. 11/04/19. 7:50am
  • Trevor Noah Visits. 11/04/19. 8:45am
  • Robin's Cold And Some Calls. 11/04/19. 10:20am
  • Robin's News. 11/04/19. 10:35am

Last edited:
Reactions: sadchild

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Listened to most of the Trevor Noah interview. He can go head to head with Howard and make mince meat of Howard's pathetic attempts at psychoanalysis. He was at a disadvantage for two reasons: 1 ) it is Howard's show so Howard feels free to interrupt and cut off a good response 2) he is not a lifelong listener of Howard and probably not a regular listener. If he were, he could turn the tables on Howard and do an interview of Howard that you would never forget. For example, Howard was giving him shit for not sticking with his past love interests and not "working through" the problems.. Trevor asked about Howard's first marriage and why he could not work through the problems in that one. That had Howard backing up a bit. If Trevor were really familiar with Howard, he would have known that Howard had refused socialize with other people his wife wanted to socialize with and spent a lot of time beating off in man cave. Trevor could have had a good time plumbing those depths.

Reactions: scotchandcigar

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Only caught the first 15 minutes or so. Ya Noah was so positive about things. He's young and idealistic. I swear this not the first time he's been on. ??? Maybe 4-5 years ago??

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
His 1st time, according to Howardstern.com.

Was listening to Kristen Stewart. Me likey.
I am of two thoughts about this interview. On he one hand, she is a charismatic person and provided a lot of information about herself. On the other hand, Howard was at his worst speculating on her thoughts and motivations (ask her!), talking more than she did and somehow (can put my finger on it) dishonestly portraying himself. Also, she has a bit of Miley Cyrus in her...reeling off some goofy, profanity laced responses... All and all a worthwhile interview although I had trouble listening to it.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Ya I don't listen to many actors/singers interviews anymore. I like Kimmel, and Arnold every time. And a few others. I mean to hear Noah all the way through. I won't listen to Stewart but I will be looking at her pictures.