Week of 11/15: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard Stern is live this week on SiriusXM Howard 100 and the SiriusXM app. On today's show, we heard about Beth O, from King and a LOT of other stuff, but no guests.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Hearing the staff reminisce about old wack packer stories was great. [Segment title = Wack Pack HOF]

It continued on the WUS.

I miss Angry Alice. She was one of my favorites. I'm not a fan of Eric the Actor, mainly because he's so self-centered and ungrateful. No, Howard won't pick up on you during an interview, so call back tomorrow to yell... although I'm a bit surprised the back office guys don't pass notes to Howard if a caller wants to mention something critical.

Sternthology started with the Gay Dance Party...a true classic.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Congrats to Chris Wildling on his engagement!

MfB is absolutely a Wack Packer.

I'm glad I missed the Big Brother stuff, but I'm sure I'll catch it later.

sadchild

Dude
Mar 28, 2016
NH
www.asimplecomplex.com
I'm not a fan of Eric the Actor, mainly because he's so self-centered and ungrateful.
Agreed. Eric had some great moments, some of the best. But eventually I began tuning out whenever he called in. Annoying as hell, and the same call every time. He was 5% amazing, 95% channel-change.
Congrats to Chris Wildling on his engagement!
I hadn't heard about this, but congrats indeed. Last I heard was Howard asking "Are you getting engaged" and Chris saying "It would be the perfect place to do that, but it's not in the plans."

I love when Chris does his boyfriend's voice. "Oh cosita oh my gawwwwwwd. Culo blanco." And "B.Y.O.D." made me laugh out loud.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Agreed. Eric had some great moments, some of the best. But eventually I began tuning out whenever he called in. Annoying as hell, and the same call every time. He was 5% amazing, 95% channel-change.

I hadn't heard about this, but congrats indeed. Last I heard was Howard asking "Are you getting engaged" and Chris saying "It would be the perfect place to do that, but it's not in the plans."

I love when Chris does his boyfriend's voice. "Oh cosita oh my gawwwwwwd. Culo blanco." And "B.Y.O.D." made me laugh out loud.

The flying with balloons thing and the "I'm going to fly to NY and break all your fingers" was gold...but usually, yeah. It was "WHY. DIDN'T. YOU. TAKE. MY. CALL. YOU. IGNORANT. JACK. ASS."

Reactions: sadchild