Week Of 11/12: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
I thought they'd be off. I have the beginning of the West Coast Feed cued up now and here's the theme.

We started it off with probably one of the greatest movie clips of all time. Today's guest? Hugh...Jackman.

Richard talked about Live PD. (It's his faaavorite.) He always drinks a certain wine while he watches and he and Christy Christie try to guess what sweater the host wears.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today's first hour-plus:

RIP Stan Lee. Howard's mom threw away all his "filthy dirty" comic books, aside from those she gave to the neighbor.

The new senator from Arizona got Ted Kennedy all steamed up and she's bisexual, so she's into meeting guys, she's into meeting girls...she may have to meet Senator Ronnie.

Last edited:
Reactions: scotchandcigar

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Definitely meet Ronnie when he gets to Vegas. She is hot. Where did it say she's a lesbo though? Even hotter if true.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today's show was a panel and cleaning out the computer. It should be absolutely zero surprise they're off next week. They've been taking Thanksgiving week off for ages, but the fans will still complain.

Today's show: A huge Bennn-sheeee vortex, JD hooting, Richard being goofed on and a hot caller.

The fake Hulk was obviously Richard. Brent on the phone sort of reminds me of when Brent would do his Bubba voice.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today, they replayed the "Cleaning out the Computers" bit. Each person on the panel put together "a package" for Howard to play. Howard got to Richard and...HOW DID I KNOW what Richard's package would be about?

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
I been away from the Howard Stern Show for a few years. Yesterday was the first time I heard him for a while in years, and it was funny hearing Jeff the drunk on the line.

I see on SXM Stern shows are Mon - Wed 7-11 EST, which works out for me. I get in my car at 5 MST and will be able to listen to him live instead picking up the west coast feed.

Last edited:

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Since I miss so much for the past few years. Just wondering any interesting stuff has happen much? Like who has passed away, got fired, who new on the show. Basically what will I be inspecting when I listen to the show live now.

I do know ETM has passed away a few years ago.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Since I miss so much for the past few years. Just wondering any interesting stuff has happen much? Like who has passed away, got fired, who new on the show. Basically what will I be inspecting when I listen to the show live now.

I do know ETM has passed away a few years ago.

You probably know most of this, but:

Memet is new and he's some sort of producer in the vein of a Jason-type.

Benjy got kicked out of the studio because he was always late. Richard got married and had a kid who just had his first birthday. Richard and Sal are still gay for each other. Howard (or Marci) canned a lot of stuff on 101 and that's basically tapes except for one remaining spin-off show.

Benjy and Jason are still fatter than ever.

George Takei pops in for a day every now and again. Howard still seems to think he's the announcer, but he's really just more like frequent/occasional guest. He came in about two weeks ago, but I don't think it was even for the whole show.

King Of All Blacks still loves his Moen faucets.

Howard is really into cats.

The SiriusXM app is starting to do video content, similar to what E! and HowardTV were all about. The good news there is that it's no additional fee if you have app access.

Robin had cancer and was out of the studio, but was connected via video and ISDN connections. Guests were instructed not to mention her absence, but the fans figured it out fairly quickly. Someone called in recently and she said she's in remission.

In studio is Howard, Robin and Fred.
The back office seems to be Gary, Jason, Will, Memet, Richard, Sal and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. Gary still has his intercom to be patched in on the air, but it seems like he spends a lot of time in the studio...nothing has changed there.

The biggest addition? Brent Hatley, aka Bubba's old producer. They discovered he ran for political office in Tampa and whenever he comes in, they play his political music.

The new thing seems to be these "panels" like what happened this past week. They'll set up a table in the studio and have 4-5 guys at the table and play/discuss various bits that Howard never got to.

I don't listen to the Wrap-Up Show, but it seems like it's taken a huge nose dive. They'll get some minor celebrity in there.

Reactions: sadchild and Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
You probably know most of this, but:

Memet is new and he's some sort of producer in the vein of a Jason-type.

Benjy got kicked out of the studio because he was always late. Richard got married and had a kid who just had his first birthday. Richard and Sal are still gay for each other. Howard (or Marci) canned a lot of stuff on 101 and that's basically tapes except for one remaining spin-off show.

Benjy and Jason are still fatter than ever.

George Takei pops in for a day every now and again. Howard still seems to think he's the announcer, but he's really just more like frequent/occasional guest. He came in about two weeks ago, but I don't think it was even for the whole show.

King Of All Blacks still loves his Moen faucets.

Howard is really into cats.

The SiriusXM app is starting to do video content, similar to what E! and HowardTV were all about. The good news there is that it's no additional fee if you have app access.

Robin had cancer and was out of the studio, but was connected via video and ISDN connections. Guests were instructed not to mention her absence, but the fans figured it out fairly quickly. Someone called in recently and she said she's in remission.

In studio is Howard, Robin and Fred.
The back office seems to be Gary, Jason, Will, Memet, Richard, Sal and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. Gary still has his intercom to be patched in on the air, but it seems like he spends a lot of time in the studio...nothing has changed there.

The biggest addition? Brent Hatley, aka Bubba's old producer. They discovered he ran for political office in Tampa and whenever he comes in, they play his political music.

The new thing seems to be these "panels" like what happened this past week. They'll set up a table in the studio and have 4-5 guys at the table and play/discuss various bits that Howard never got to.

I don't listen to the Wrap-Up Show, but it seems like it's taken a huge nose dive. They'll get some minor celebrity in there.

A lot of that stuff, I didn't know.

Beside Benji has always been late and Richard and Sal who knows if they had sex together yet?

Richard has a kid? I bet that kid will partially be messed up if Richard still does some of his crazy shit in the past.

I thought King Of All Blacks had a foot fetish.

I thought Howard mention long time he wasn't going to adopt any more cats.

I saw something on the app about video content. I saw something about a panel thing and Sal the Turtle.

Robin having cancer, I bet that pretty much sucked. But again that could introduce tons of parody songs for her when she does the news.

Thanks for the quick recap.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Ah, shu shu retarded flu

Howard has gone PC. We now have Gary the Conquerer and Wendy the Slow Adult.

Richard and Sal had an idea the other week to hang upside-down and pee into a cup. They're always coming up with something wacky. Howard shot that down quickly.

Richard was quite disappointed when Wing Bowl ended. Apparently, the kid was conceived there. They were trying for a Halloween baby, but the kid came a bit after.

I think Howard's cat thing is to temporarily adopt until a permanent home can be found. I think he has one or two of his own, but it seems like he has more "long-term visitors." And yeah, Bianca died a while ago. Apparently, there was a spot in a closet where she'd wipe/itch her butt against and it became kind of stained. They couldn't bear to paint over it.

The panel is what I described. I think I missed Sal the Turtle, but it seems as if he was hypnotized and that came out during the whole thing.

The parody songs are basically the same subject...giant H-sized breasts and all that.

I'm sure you know Artie is in the show's rearview mirror...but there's a whole thread about his happenings, most of which involve jail, drug use and canceled appearances.

Reactions: Wolf

Wolf

Oct 11, 2008
Phoenix
Did you mention Ronnie and JD each getting married?

I bet Ronnie yells "69" or "Let's fuck some whores" everytime he sees her.

JD probably like Beaky Buzzard from Looney Tunes, everytime he sees her naked.

889bfe4462758464f0b8b1c6a18fbed1--old-cartoons-vintage-cartoons.jpg