Week Of 10/29: Live!

Discussion in 'Howard Stern' started by kryptonite, Oct 29, 2018.

1. kryptonite

kryptonite Well-Known Member

Howard had a crummy weekend. We had some talk of the news events of the past few days.

Uncle George is in today and we had a recorded announce from him about protesting during the anthem and we had a phony phone call about bad language and the FCC.

Howard talked to Richard about the Halloween thing. Richard had "a few" pumpkin beers. Maybe 3-4 throughout the night. Richard is also training for the marathon.

I want to know Howard's opinion on people with the 3-4k outdoor Christmas lights that go up before Thanksgiving. Is Howard's thing Halloween or a crazy amount of decorations? That might be an interesting conversation.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  2. kryptonite

The "Richard Vortex" was in full effect today.

Tomorrow... A very special Howard Stern Show. Happy birthday to Ronnie Mund.

3. kryptonite

Allegiance the Musical returns to theaters on December 4th and 11th (both Tuesdays) at 7:30pm local time. It also includes a never-before-seen feature.

www.allegiancemusical.com

4. geosync

geosync Well-Known Member

69!!!

sadchild likes this.
  5. kryptonite

It was actually a good week of shows. George on Monday, Ronnie's 69th on Tuesday and various Memet and Jeff the Drunk (and more!) on Wednesday.

I felt something big happened on Wednesday, but I guess not.

6. sadchild

sadchild Dude

I thought Richard did a good job getting Ronnie's name on TV and radio as "Ronnie Zaperv", "Ronnie Zasstreeks", "Ronnie Zonallfors", "Ronnie Sputplug" (butt plug), "Ronnie Sponer' (boner), etc. Researching the names of actual local towns in the area of the stations was clever, like Mundsville and Looneyville. Throwing Stephanie in there was good too, like calling her his grand-daughter and giving her names like "Stephanie Pegsmee". Robin Stitz was good too.

7. kryptonite

Would "Ronnie Scakiner" work?

I'm not sure I follow "Ronnie Zaperv."

8. scotchandcigar

scotchandcigar arrogant bastard

Ronnie the perv.

kryptonite likes this.
  9. kryptonite

Ah. I was going down the "Zap herv" thing with a possible side effect of a "Ross Zapin" deal.

That makes sense.