Week Of 1/7: Live!

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Howard will return "for real" on 1/7 with a "2018 In Review" panel.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Sal's wife was wise to skip the Christmas party. A part of the Wednesday show was devoted to evaluating the women at the Christmas party. Not saying I don't enjoy a Howard evaluation (Trump was a master at that) but one can hardly blame a woman whos is not in top form for not wanting to subject herself to that. Someone ranked JD's new wife as the hottest female present at the party whereupon Howard said to JD "Let me smell your fingers". WTF?? Howard also remarked that Mamet's date did not wear "a titty dress". Why o why do I wince every time he says "titty"? For some reason to me it the word "titty" is demeaning to women whereas "tit" doesn't seem so bad.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
So they did one show last week and came back today with essentially more "best of 2018" which they just played for the past two weeks.

Remember that one year when each day was devoted to a staff member's favorite moments? Of course, that would actually require more work when they can just make that a regular show with ... a panel!

I also found it odd that they did one day last week. It would have made more sense to do four days this week, but I'm sure that would have confused the ever-living hell out of some fans when Howard did four days in one week.

Oh and the one woman had a titty dress on and Howard changed the channel and her titties were still on the other channel. Did they really fire Jackie or is he still in the shadows, writing lines like these?

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
Today's show:

I had no idea Elephant Boy had a legit job.
Lindsay Lohan is today's guest.

hyson

Forum Jerk
Oct 19, 2008
Also, after reading recent show recaps, I'm still confident I made the right call getting rid of SXM.

geosync

Oct 13, 2008
Portland, Or
Ron and fez, pffft. I told my ex sirius'ers that sarah suck on my pee sanders comes on the show here and there. They're calling right now.

Neigh

Oct 16, 2008
New Jersey
Heard most of the Lindsay Lohan interview. Same formula... what's it like to go back to school when you've been in a movie, jealousy, jealousy, jealousy. She sounded kind of depressed or not too smart... can't put my finger on it. If you are not a listener to the HSS and are going to be a guest on the Howard Stern, particularly if you are from Long Island, and I would bone up on Howard. Listen to the "best of" shows, get a lifelong fan to tutor you.. Do what is necessary to know about Howard and what gets him going. Get him off his usual line of questions. Ask him to put Ralph on the line. Ask him about his psychiatrist. Ask about his daughters. Alec Baldwin and Gerry Seinfeld are great guests, in part, because they know Howard,... particularly Gerry. They do not let the usual Howard bullshit pass. I am waiting for one guest to ask Howard why he is so obsessed with jealousy, why he portrays himself as having a tough childhood when in fact he was a pampered little prince (ask his sister who is never on the show anymore) and lots more.

Kryptonite

Oct 21, 2008
If Lindsay didn't grow up to be such a disaster trainwreck... Sybian or Robospanker?

Reactions: hyson